I have an full arch thanks to Boundless Tresses!

Kenedie

Hi all!

I have been using BT on my hair and on my eyebrows and now I have eyebrows! I've never had full eyebrows. Never! They grow full until you get to the middle then they virtually disappear. This has been a lifelong struggle but now I have a arch. For the last week I've gone around looking like a wilderbeast but glad because I could see the hair coming in. Today I went to get them waxed and while they are still somewhat thin in comparison most they turned out great! Even my technician was impressed since she is the only one that has understood my plight to gain hair in my brows. I am so excited!! I'm sorry I don't have a camera anymore but I had to share even if I don't have pictures. :D

Thanks Naturallady!

sareca

Never thought of using it on my brows, but I hear ya. I love full eyebrows too. Glad it worked for you.

Last edited:

SparklingFlame

Congrats!!!!

If I had a known you needed some more eyebrows, I would have given you some of mine! :lol:
Kenedie said:
Hi all!

I have been using BT on my hair and on my eyebrows and now I have eyebrows! I've never had full eyebrows. Never! They grow full until you get to the middle then they virtually disappear. This has been a lifelong struggle but now I have a arch. For the last week I've gone around looking like a wilderbeast but glad because I could see the hair coming in. Today I went to get them waxed and while they are still somewhat thin in comparison most they turned out great! Even my technician was impressed since she is the only one that has understood my plight to gain hair in my brows. I am so excited!! I'm sorry I don't have a camera anymore but I had to share even if I don't have pictures. :D

Thanks Naturallady!

RubyWoo

yay!:clap:

Congrats! I can understand your plight. Having an arch can really make your face stand out (in a good way) imo.

Kenedie

SexyC said:
Good idea ! I have that same problem. How long did it take for them to come in?

I started on April 23rd and I have been taking a little and rubbing it in every other day. So I guess roughly 2-3 weeks. I used a q-tip to apply it because I was afraid I would have a unibrow!:eek: Good Luck!

sholly6

april shower said:
You think it could work on a mans beard too?

Congrats on you eyebrow:)

Great question my son wants to grow out his beard so I guess I could part with a little MTG for my son maybe, lol.:ohwell:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I'm going to try this as well. I am using amino acids in my mascara which is making my eyelashes gorgeous!

My eyebrows are pretty thin as well and I will try this, using a Q-tip. You haven't broken out with this, have you?

Thanks a bunch.

SP :kiss:

Kenedie

Serenity_Peace said:
I'm going to try this as well. I am using amino acids in my mascara which is making my eyelashes gorgeous!

My eyebrows are pretty thin as well and I will try this, using a Q-tip. You haven't broken out with this, have you?

Thanks a bunch.

SP :kiss:

Hmmm..I already break out easily. My skin is a work in progress so it was a gamble for me anyway. I had two little bumps above my left eyebrow but I've had that problem before so I can't contribute it to BT.

Now back to this amino acid in your mascara...'splain more please! Where can you buy amino acid and how did you put it in your mascara? What exactly does it do for you eyelashes?

Str8~Curly

You guys are really making me want to try this stuff. Sounds like a miracle product. I have thin eyebrows too, so Naturallady, here I come. :D