JC Penney Salon Sale

prtybrwnis

:grin:Sunday, 9/9 - Saturday, 9/22

Buy 1 get 1 50% off Paul Mitchell Products

Buy 2 get 1 free of Arosci, Avlon, Bedhead, Biosild, Catwalk, Chi, Graham Wbb, Matrix, Mizani, Nexxus, Phyto Organics, Nioxin, Redken, Sebastian and Sexy Hair Products

Nexxus Phyto Organics duo $19
600ml theratin shampoo and humectin conditioner

$20 off all Chi Tools and $10 off all other hair appliances except Chi tools

One day only saturday, 9/15

50% off all shampoo and conditioners

There is also a $10 off coupon that can be applied towards any purchase totaling $30 or more in today's paper or pick up at the JC Penney salon store in their salon ad.

sikora

:lala:

I am completely satisfied with all the products I have

favorc

Thanks for letting us know:yep:. I'm so mad at u right now because u just brought my pjism back.:lachen: Thanks for the info though. I am always looking for a sale. your hair is pretty by the way. love the gloss

chestnutblonde

Prtybrnis, not sure if you know, but will Keracare products be included in the one day sale with shampoos and conditionres being 50% off? Thanks in advance!!

:grin:Sunday, 9/9 - Saturday, 9/22

Buy 1 get 1 50% off Paul Mitchell Products

Buy 2 get 1 free of Arosci, Avlon, Bedhead, Biosild, Catwalk, Chi, Graham Wbb, Matrix, Mizani, Nexxus, Phyto Organics, Nioxin, Redken, Sebastian and Sexy Hair Products

Nexxus Phyto Organics duo $19
600ml theratin shampoo and humectin conditioner

$20 off all Chi Tools and $10 off all other hair appliances except Chi tools

There is also a $10 off coupon that can be applied towards any purchase totaling $30 or more in today's paper or pick up at the JC Penney salon store in their salon ad.

Isis

Thank you for the info! I get my Nexxus Phyto Organics at Penney's anyway and I'm ready for more Humectin. I'll be getting that duo. :yep:

prtybrwnis

Prtybrnis, not sure if you know, but will Keracare products be included in the one day sale with shampoos and conditionres being 50% off? Thanks in advance!!

Yes, Keracare is included. It is one of the Avlon products and I stocked up during the last sale!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.

Question about this: is Keracare's Humecto in the tub included in this one day only sale? And one more question: I couldn't find a coupon in the paper from yesterday. Has anyone went into their salon and gotten the coupon from them? Thanks!!

myco

Question about this: is Keracare's Humecto in the tub included in this one day only sale? And one more question: I couldn't find a coupon in the paper from yesterday. Has anyone went into their salon and gotten the coupon from them? Thanks!!

I've never seen the tub sized Humecto at a JCPenney salon. I've only ever seen that little 8-10oz bottle. I wish they would stock larger sizes.

prtybrwnis

Not sure about the Humecto in the tub. You might want to call them. Different locations stock different products according to sales. I got my coupon in the mail but they also had them available in a rack when you enter the store.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Not sure about the Humecto in the tub. You might want to call them. Different locations stock different products according to sales. I got my coupon in the mail but they also had them available in a rack when you enter the store.
Darnit. I went to the salon today looking for Humecto in the tub and they don't carry it here:nono: In fact, no one around here carries it and I was told I would probably have to order it online.

lexi08

Darnit. I went to the salon today looking for Humecto in the tub and they don't carry it here:nono: In fact, no one around here carries it and I was told I would probably have to order it online.

The tub is not sold in salons. You may find it in a BSS, but I have not been able to one that carries in my area at least.

kware27

I just bought hair products last sunday. But i just can't resist.:yep: Thanks I will be going to pennys this week.

shadylane21

I went to get my hair colored and a=came out wit the phyto combo and some keracare products and plan to go back tomorrow for the big bottle of nexxus half off.:drunk:

STLCoverGirl

:grin::grin:WOOT WOOT:grin::grin:

I love this forum!!! I just came from Penney's I got 3 bottles of Keracare Humecto Conditioner, one Keracare Hydrating Shampoo, and one Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade (I know PM is buy one get one 50% off, but they only had one Pomade left). My grand total was 25.21 with the $10 off coupon!!! I am sooo happy, thanks for posting this!!

chestnutblonde

Just got back from JC Penny...picked up the cream headress, the essential oils, 3 Humecto conditioners, 2 hydrating detangling shampoos, 1 dry and itchy scalp shampoo, 2 dry and itchy scalp conditioners...all for like 60 bucks...:grin::grin::grin:

kware27

Thanks. I wasnt able to go when the sale started; but I will have to make sure that I go to pennys tomorrow.