I guess you could tell..I'm back..

DatJerseyDyme

I guess you could tell..I\'m back..

For those of you who remember me (or care) I'm back. I look forward to chatting with you ladies again. I tried another board..but just couldn't get down with them like that (not saying it wasn't a good board...just not MY style! /images/graemlins/wink.gif ) Anyway, my growth just seems to have slowed..and it doesn't feel like I'm reataining as much growth as I was before..so I guess I need to get back on the ball and leave that heat alone!

Anyway..I look forward to chatting with you ladies again and a lot of you have made REMARKABLE progress since I last posted! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

TrustMeLove

Re: I guess you could tell..I\'m back..

Hey DJD. Of course I remember you. I love your SN. It just stands out as whoaa you know that chica es bonita con linda pelo.

-Faye

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made

Nice hair! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

In your Progress 2003 album, how did u get your hair to grow so much from sept to oct?

also, whats the password to your wrapping hair album?

thanks in advance! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

DatJerseyDyme

AWWW..ladies thanks for the warm welcome back! Glad to see some of you remembered me!

Poohbear..sending a PM your way! (Sorry..I guess I should answer all of your questions). I really don't know how my hair grew so much in the two pics. I just know I had an EXTRAORDINARY amount of growth and had to touch up much sooner than I anticipated. I don't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary. Wish I knew though so that I could do it again!

Isis

I'm loving your beautiful hair pictures again! Your hair growth progress is amazing. Are you going for waist length?

Babygurl

Hey DJD just wanted to give you a formal welcome since we've already talked!
WELCOME BACK, WELCOME BACK, WELLLCCCOOOMMMME BBBAAAAACCCKKKK!!

MonaLisa

I can't believe I have another head of hair to stalk. Admire. Stalk. Admire. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

A person can get dizzy looking at these great heads of hair. Definitely inspiring to take care of one's hair.
Beautiful hair DJD!

DatJerseyDyme

Thanks for your nice comments ladies!

Isis: I don't think I'm gonna let it grow to waist lenght. I'm much to small to carry around all that hair!

BG! Hey! As I told you before, your progress is wonderful! Just the encouragement I need to lay off the heat!

Thanks again everyone for your nice comments!

lilchanel

Welcome back to the board DJD. /images/graemlins/wave.gif even though I don't remember you... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Your hair is soooo pretty!

DatJerseyDyme

[ QUOTE ]
lilchanel said:
Welcome back to the board DJD. /images/graemlins/wave.gif even though I don't remember you... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Your hair is soooo pretty!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..you fool..where you been? Thanks for the compliment!

SouthernGirl

Hey Girlie,

I wasn't here when you were here before I guess, but I'm so happy you're here now /images/graemlins/clap.gif!

SG

aqualung

Of course I remember you, DJD. Great hair! Love your braidouts. I'm motivated to try more Nexxus products lately.

sengschick

The Bun Master

Hey DJD /images/graemlins/wave.gif! It's about time you came back home /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

DatJerseyDyme

LOL..Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

Megon..it took me a YEAR to learn how to do that stupid braidout!

J

JenniferMD

I remember you too, good to have you back. Your updated pics look wonderful!

Mahalialee4

Ya know where ya belong!!!!!With us!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Bonjour