I got a Full Sew-In Hair Weave...

PinkSkates

Originally posted by GodsGrace
Well dang Pink, you got it goin on! The weave looks so real, you did a really good job. You have nothing to be insecure about, I'm sure people look at you and don't even bat an eyelash. Weave on mama!

Thank U GG,
...and your hair is looking gorgeous in your siggy!:yep:

heyfranz

It looks great. I'm a newbie on a challenge to regrow my hair. After two bc's , hair loss from meds and just plain being reckless i'm going to grow hair and keep it. I know what you mean about feeling insecure though. I want to get a weave and just don't know where to go. I see so many horrible weaves and wigs i'm just afraid. If it looked like yours i wouldn't hesitate.

PinkSkates

Wow...Ladies thank you so much for the support and hair luv. I was feeling a bit insecure because BW get such a rough time because of hair weaves, but you ladies have made me feel good about it.And now for sure I'm gonna wear it until february Much luv!

audacity.

Wow...Ladies thank you so much for the support and hair luv. I was feeling a bit insecure because BW get such a rough time because of hair weaves, but you ladies have made me feel good about it.And now for sure I'm gonna wear it until february Much luv!

it is different when you have a headful of hair, though...

it's kinda like "yeah, it's fake, BUT i know MINE is flowing down my back..."

idk, that is the way i feel about it...

you are using it to ENHANCE not cover up, y'kknow?

lierin

Your weave looks great and your real hair is almost waist length, it looks like you only have a few more inches to go.

PinkSkates

Thank you elaine07 and Lierin...I need a solid 3 - 4 inches to be full waist length.
Originally posted by Longhairdontcare
it is different when you have a headful of hair, though...

it's kinda like "yeah, it's fake, BUT i know MINE is flowing down my back..."

idk, that is the way i feel about it...

you are using it to ENHANCE not cover up, y'kknow?

Thank U LHDC. I luv your point of view...and I totally agree! :yep:
p.s. I added a close-up pic of the top of my hair.

so so chic

Your hair is so pretty! It is official...I have to get a weave!!! I only hope mine can look that good on me!

PinkSkates

Originally poosted by sosochic
Your hair is so pretty! It is official...I have to get a weave!!! I only hope mine can look that good on me!

Ahhhh thank u Sosochic....I luv your siggy pic! I'm going to borrow it and file it in my hairdo to do list!:yep:

ETA: Thank u Danigurl...