I FOUND a NATURAL hair inspiration!!!!

Ayeshia

Hey guys, just recently I posted about having post big chop depression. Well afterwards i went lurking on nappturality.com and was looking at a few natural albums. well i stumbled along one member and her hair is awesome!!!! we look like we have the same exact hair type and she has a lot of style ideas. those who are members of both nappturality and LHCF may have seen her album. I'm not sure if she is a member of LHCF or not but you have to check out her journal. it takes awhile to load but its worth the wait. I feel alot better
smile.gif
smile.gif

oh here is her link to her album: http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/dreamypisces/

Really nice hair journal.
I don't have much seperation in my curls as she does.
I often braid my hair and then release ..... I then pull it up wiht a decorative hair band has has she did in her photos.
I have to go back through I hadn't read it yet. I wonder if she listed her products used.
Thanks

Her hair is very pretty. U will be there in no time, ur curls look soooo cute on you!

Oh yeah-she will be joining the forum soon. Isn't her site awesome?

I hope that you will celebrate your "new life." Realize that now that you did the BIG CHOP, with maintenance and good health, you hair will grow long...FAST! Congratulations on your new-found inspiration!!!! Yes, nappy hair websites are the bomb! Those sites served as inspiration for me, too. I hope to post pics soon so that you can see my progress in just a little over a year! I went from 1/2 inch when I did the BC to now anywhere between 7-9 inches, depending on shrinkage! It'll get there, I promise...

im gonna send her an email or something. Its really weird, I had those same exact extension braids in the summer, and now she has the twists that i am dying to get!!!! But now I have a really good picture of what my hair is going to look like in the months to come since we have almost identical hairtypes...and im looking forward to it
smile.gif

Yesterday i was thinking "how am i gonna deal with my hair as it gets longer?" and sadly i was considering going back to relaxing once i reach my old length again. But now my attitude has completely changed since i visited her album, so im gonna give my natural hair another chance. Thanx for the encouragment everyone!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

ayeshia, I'm glad that you are feeling better. The ladies who have hair albums are to be commended because they never know who they are inspiring!

Ebony, WorldofCurls has sum BEAUUUUUTIFUL hair! My goodness! Just as u've already mentioned, her hair does look very similiar to Ayeshia's....both ladies have absolutely BEAUTIFUL hair!

WorldofCurls' hair has grown sooo incredibly much since her big chop! Man! I've seen sooo many beautiful heads of hair today...after viewing this album, I had to go into my bathroom & play around with my hair.... that chopping urge is OVERWHELMING!!!!!

Thanks for sharing her album... I hope she doesn't mind either
cool.gif

oh, I remember worldsofcurls! Her hair has grown miraculously since her big trim. That growth is absolutely amazing!

Peachtree,

Ohman, that chopping itch sure does surface after seeing worldsofcurls hair. I've seen her album months and months ago right after her chop but never these progress pictures. Geez, if my hair grew that fast, I'd chop in a minute! I am absolutely amazed...my chin is on the floor. I've never seen growth like that...

oh my.. your album is AMAZING.. so thorough. You really have a beautiful head of hair!
smile.gif

I agree with EbonyF your curls remind me of Worldofcurls. I think your curls are bigger than Sharon's curls but she is a wonderful inspiration.

Oh mygoodness DREAMS hair is soo beautiful and all the photos and steps, and styles are just great, and makes me so proud to be natural, love it, I going to try to email her, and nappy newbies, makes me want so twist extensions, I love coffy too and have seen her several times,
smile.gif
thanks for sharing

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
Oh mygoodness DREAMS hair is soo beautiful and all the photos and steps, and styles are just great, and makes me so proud to be natural, love it, I going to try to email her, and nappy newbies, makes me want so twist extensions, I love coffy too and have seen her several times,
smile.gif
thanks for sharing

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i forgot all about this thread. werent her ponytails looooong when she was little? I still email her from time to time and she has helped me a lot
smile.gif

oh wow! I'ma have to try those coils! Her hair is about as long as mine and I really didn't know that they could look so good on a longer length!

[ QUOTE ]
missykeyana said:
oh wow! I'ma have to try those coils! Her hair is about as long as mine and I really didn't know that they could look so good on a longer length!

[/ QUOTE ]

arent they beautiful
smile.gif
? i have yet to try those coils. I haven't found the time
ohwell.gif

Dreamy Pisces' hair is SOOOO gorgeous...

Worldofcurls' too

But Dreamy is beautiful - I love her spirit. I couldn't stop reading her journal.
smile.gif

Back