I found a hair vitamin I love!!!

Anaksunamon

For a long time my hair was sot of stuck at just past the waist but not at the hip yet, or rather some strands would make to the hip. I also started losing more hair than I had ever before :nono: so, I started using things like henna (thanks LHCF). I tried different vitamins too but I found some that really got my hair hitting hip length with cutting and being silly imbetween.

They are from the vitamin shoppe they are called Ultra Hair Plus with MSM. http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=NT-1981&activateTab=reviews#tabs

I really like them a lot. I chose the MSM pill because I also suffer from really dry skin. I think I probably need a higher dosage of MSM though.

Now these make your urine look weird :look:. Sort of a neon color. LOL but I really like the results. I have DH also taking them.

The main thing that made me buy them was the great price online and I had read a review on some other websites that said they helped their eyelashes grow. I figured if women were getting eyelash growth they have to help with hair. I wear fake eyelashes so I dont really care about my own eyelashes. LOL

My Friend

Glad you found a vitamin you like. Hopefully, you'll reach your goals real soon.

That neon color is from the B vitamins.

Anaksunamon

Thanks. I was thinking it was the MSM because I have taken other vitamins before but not the MSM.

It scared DH at first. LOL

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
My favorite hair vitamin is Biotin (5mg). I always take a regular multi from Vitamin World or Trader Joe's, but it's the (Nature's Bounty brand) biotin that gives me quicker hair growth and whiter nails.

againstallodds

Thanks for posting OP. I've been looking for a hair supplement to replace the Nioxin I'm currently taking (tired of paying $25/bottle). I may try this once I've finished my bottle of Nioxin.

McQuay30

For a long time my hair was sot of stuck at just past the waist but not at the hip yet, or rather some strands would make to the hip. I also started losing more hair than I had ever before :nono: so, I started using things like henna (thanks LHCF). I tried different vitamins too but I found some that really got my hair hitting hip length with cutting and being silly imbetween.

They are from the vitamin shoppe they are called Ultra Hair Plus with MSM. http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=NT-1981&activateTab=reviews#tabs

I really like them a lot. I chose the MSM pill because I also suffer from really dry skin. I think I probably need a higher dosage of MSM though.

Now these make your urine look weird :look:. Sort of a neon color. LOL but I really like the results. I have DH also taking them.

The main thing that made me buy them was the great price online and I had read a review on some other websites that said they helped their eyelashes grow. I figured if women were getting eyelash growth they have to help with hair. I wear fake eyelashes so I dont really care about my own eyelashes. LOL

How long have u been taken them? What type of results r u getting?