Benefits For Taking Ultra Hair Thick Shake???

metalkitty

Hey there ladies! I have several questions regarding Nature Plus's Ultra Thick Hair Shake. Has anyone seen a difference in growth, thickness, elasticity or anything? If so, how long did it take to notice a difference? Does this have benefits similar to those of a multi vitamin? There's probably more questions I should ask but they've escaped my mind. I'm this close to buying it, but wanted to hear from you ladies first. ETA a link to what I'm talking about http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=NT-1775

Last edited:

LiLi

metalkitty said:
Hey there ladies! I have several questions regarding Nature Plus's Ultra Thick Hair Shake. Has anyone seen a difference in growth, thickness, elasticity or anything? If so, how long did it take to notice a difference? Does this have benefits similar to those of a multi vitamin? There's probably more questions I should ask but they've escaped my mind. I'm this close to buying it, but wanted to hear from you ladies first. ETA a link to what I'm talking about http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=NT-1775

I like it but haven't taken it long enough to notice changes in growth. I mix it with orange juice because I'm lactose intolerant and I had serious pains the day after (plus it didn't have any taste when mixed with milk ... imo). However, I would rather keep drinking that than taking a bunch of pills.

There are several threads about it.

metalkitty

Hmmm, I noticed in other threads about this people didn't really seem to state the benefits other than the taste :lol:! I was thinking of taking this with Flaxseed oil to aee how that works out.

seay28seay

Hi everyone im new here! i have been drinking this shake since dec 30 2006. my hair has thicken alot. and i tried this without any other supplements except for msm. i took this with orange juice and msm because i started both the same day, since i have seen little progress i will continue drinking this and msm among other supplements that i just started taking this month.

deejoy

My hair is thickening a little and it's softer. The taste I can do without though, it's too sweet.