I finally found my first STAPLE product! What is yours?

gn1g

Oh, snap. Super old school. :lol: Anyone know if Lenzi's Request is available anywhere online? I went to their old website, but it's no longer active. I wouldn't mind getting myself a jar, that stuff was great!

Tiffers, I can get her phone number for you. I will send it to you in a PM later today or tomorrow.

so1913

Oh, snap. Super old school. :lol: Anyone know if Lenzi's Request is available anywhere online? I went to their old website, but it's no longer active. I wouldn't mind getting myself a jar, that stuff was great!

For the past week I was trying to remember the name of this particular product so and here it is mentioned!!!

ClassyJSP

Keracare Hydrating & Detangling Shampoo
Nexxus Humectress
Aussie Moist Deeep 3-minute conditioner

Miracle 7 Leave-in (Lavender bottle)
Keracare Humecto Conditioner
Aveda Dry Remedy Oil
Bone Combs

These are my current staples. There are other products I like, but these are ones that I will not be without.

love those two products

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Cleanse: DIY sodium or calcium bentonite clay mixed w/ACV; DIY soap nut/berry shampoo
Condition: DevaCurl One Condition; Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, Radiant Volume
Style: DevaCurl Styling Cream; DevaCurl Light Defining Gel

gemruby41

Shampoo-Redken Hair Cleansing Creme, Creme of Nature Straight from Eden
Deep conditioner-Moroccanoil Hydrating mask and Kera Minerals Smoothing DC
Protein-Aphogee 2 minute and Aphogee 2 step
Rinse out conditioner-any VO5 Moisture Milk
Leave in-It's a 10 and Annabelle's Perfect Blends leave in conditioner
Moisturizer-Elasta QP Mango Butter and Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Creme

Neomorph

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo and Conditioner: Clean and condition my hair and scalp excellently
Kinky Curly Knot Today- Best. Detangler. Ever.
Kinky Curly Curling Custard- Holds my wash and gos for 3-4 days straight!
Aloe Vera Gel- Good refresher, soothes my scalp. I need more.

I'm still testing a few products (mainly deep conditioners and oils). Once I find my staples there I'm not looking back. My hair and my wallet are done with product junkie days!

AgeinATL

Oyin Hair dew. The best leave-in/moisturizer EVER.
Soultanicals sorrel kink drink. Amazingly moisturizing and great slip.
Bekura Vanilla Whiskey Hair Soak. Slip, moisture, softness and manageability.
Camille Rose JAI twist butter. Provides moisture, softness and a light hold. Love this stuff.
Shea Moisture Purification mask. No better co-cleanser for my hair. It leaves my hair and Scalp clean while keeping my hair soft.

CoveredGirl

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo and Conditioner: Clean and condition my hair and scalp excellently
Kinky Curly Knot Today- Best. Detangler. Ever.
Kinky Curly Curling Custard- Holds my wash and gos for 3-4 days straight!
Aloe Vera Gel- Good refresher, soothes my scalp. I need more.

I'm still testing a few products (mainly deep conditioners and oils). Once I find my staples there I'm not looking back. My hair and my wallet are done with product junkie days!

YES to all of the above! In addition I'll add Kanechom Brazilian Hair Treatment (Goat Milk, Argan Oil), ACV rinses, Babyface Pure Protein, Devacurl No Poo, Tropical Isles JBCO and Xtreme Gel.