I dunno if its my imagination but...

monister

I've had my sew-in weave in for about a week and a half and I've been surging twice, three times a day and using Sulfur 8 creme and Braid spray... religiously and doing scalp massages... The cornrows in the back seem a little loose... seems like there's about there's a quarter inch of growth... and my hair line seems to filling in as well... I'm so excited... I just might reach my goals.. I'm keeping my finger crossed...

Monister

Karonica

It's probably not your imgaination. That's why I love weaving. The hair is resting and growing.

RabiaElaine

That does it!!! I'm getting Surge tonight, if it kills me!!! I too have in a weave currently. Do you spray it directly onto the tracks or your scalp? Have you been spraying it on the hair that is left out on top???

monister

[ QUOTE ]
RabiaElaine said:
That does it!!! I'm getting Surge tonight, if it kills me!!! I too have in a weave currently. Do you spray it directly onto the tracks or your scalp? Have you been spraying it on the hair that is left out on top???

[/ QUOTE ]
I spray it on the tracks and between the tracks.. goodluck...there's no hair left out on top... i had all my hair sewed in..hope that helps...

Monister