I did it Yaw the Big Chop!

cece22

I am soo happy I just cut my human hair braids out then trimmed a little. Washed with CON and conditioned with Motions Silk protein. I never knew going natural could be so easy I am so excited :dance7:. I was a little afraid of transitioning the wait, the two textures, and breakage. I don't have a pic yet I will try to see if some one at work has a digital camera, mines is in the shop. Please do mention which products you are having or had success with after the big chop.

You Go Girl! I'm 12 weeks post relaxer and my natural hair is soooooo pretty that I'm seriously contemplating nat-ura-l. I don't think I can do the bc however! I'm not positive about being natural, just really impressed with my hair potential.

Congratulations!!! How much hair were you left with? I've been transitioning for just over a year now. I PLAN to wait antoher year but I'm just itching to start now...I just need patience because if I start too soon, I'll have little hair work with and will get tempted to experiment with the creamy crack.

Thanks I have about an between 1/2 an to 1 inch of new growth. I plan on doing some rat tail coils this afternoon. I can still braid it up if need be though. I might do some pixie braids in 2 weeks to a month.

Congratulations! After a nine month transition, the BC was euphoric for me. Enjoy your newfound natural beauty. :)
ETA: I'm having success with the use of natural ingredients such as essential oils, shea butter, aloe vera, etc.

Ok here are the pics I borrowed a camera from some one at work. I just have to share.

Attachments

• MVC-008S.JPG
    MVC-008S.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 15
  • MVC-039S.JPG
    MVC-039S.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 14
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 13
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 8
  • MVC-053S.JPG
    MVC-053S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I have to tell you...

I was blown away by how pretty your face is with your twa. The cut really showcases your features very well. Congratulations on your BC!

Cheleigh said:
I have to tell you...

I was blown away by how pretty your face is with your twa. The cut really showcases your features very well. Congratulations on your BC!

ITA - You are gorgeous and the BC looks FAB on you! :)

Good Job, you're a brave one! I waited about a year and i think four months to officially BC. Hope your satisfied with it!!! Congrats

Back