I cut two more inches of hair...

InsertCleverNameHere

I'm partly sad, partly happy. Mpstly just trying to adjust to a different me in the mirror. Now I have approx 2 inches til brastrap, maybe a little more. I don't know if that means I mismeasured how long my hair was before the cut or if I mismeasured how much I cut, lol. Now my ends are blunt, thicker and the comb doesn't get tangled.

It hurts to let em go, but I can grow long healthy hair and not just long hair. The dusting/ trimming thread inspired me to go ahead and do it. I will no longer wait forever to trim/dust my hair!

Even thought it's not long anymore

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
don't worry you will have that lenth back sooner than you know as they said on GI Joe Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

ubavka123

It's not as long as it was, but it's still long! 2 inches from BS ain't nothing to shake a stick at! /images/graemlins/smile.gif You'll get it back in no time, and you won't have to cut it again when you get there because it's healthier! /images/graemlins/up.gif

SherryLove

cool. you are on your way to having healthier, longer hair.... /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif