I Believe in Aveda DR!!

aharriswarthen

I have taken everyone's advice and used Aveda DR. I have been using it for a month, and it is wonderful! I had a horrible experience with a bad color by my stylist of 7 years (which I no longer goes to). That happened in October of '06. I had not had a relaxer for eight months. After highlights and chemicals for years - I have decided to be chemical free. I have been wearing alot of braids, taking vitamins, exercising, praying, drinking water, and being patience.

I must say Aveda DR has helped me feel like I finally found the right stuff to correct the damage that has been done. For those whom have not tried it.............. please do. It was worth every cent..........you owe it yourself!!

:yay: :yay:

I agree with you, I've spent a lot of money buying all kind of products, just to give them away 'cause I couldn't return it. Aveda DR is a great line and I don't feel like buying a lot of stuff anymore, I have 3 lines from Aveda's and I think IT'S WORTHY:)

Last edited:
I love love love aveda dr, the intensive treatment is the ish! I don't know what ingredients they have in this thing but it works like no other, I'm happy I don't want to try nothing else I couldn't care less how they rave about any other products I KNOW it is not gonna work better than aveda dr, and that's the truth:)

All these raves make me really want to try it! How often do you use it? How would you classify it as medium protein treatment or a reconstructor? Do you follow with a moisturizing conditioner?

la flaca said:
:yay: :yay:

I agree with you, I've spent a lot of money buying all kind of products, just to give them away 'cause I couldn't return it. Aveda DR is a great line and I don't feel like buying a lot of stuff anymore, I've like 3 lines from Aveda's and I think IT'S WORTHY:)

ITA. The money you spend on the other stuff that didn't work, can now be saved for the REAL DEAL. I've tried 2 lines - Smooth Infusion and DR, love both. They're here to stay.

Glad to hear DR works well for you....Another happy convert. Who's next?:)

I was able to sell most of the products that didn't work or that I didn't like. I gave away some others to the ladies at my gym. It's totally worth it cuz you don't waste money on products that simply do not work. I want to cut down on the number of products and lines. I will rotate 3 of the AVEDA lines and keep an outside line like ORS or Elucence. Good luck! I am thrilled that AVEDA working for you!

Ok, I'm next....I have to put my 2 cents up in here. I LOVE AVEDA!!! The more I use it, the more I'm convinced that I did the right thing by buying these products.

My hair has actually done a complete turn around and I'm happy, very, very happy!

The pics in my siggy is a rollerset done after my latest DR treatment. My curls are smoother and when I flatironed my roots, it was a much better process than before.

Anyways....just had to share, again!

Oooh, I love reading these reviews. I finally purchased the poo & intensive treatment, can't wait to try them. I want to be converted to the ways of Aveda too!

I absolutely love Aveda DR!!! I'm so glad that it worked out for you!!! One more Aveda convert!

OT: JLove, I love those curls in your siggy, gorgeous!

Back