I am so in love with Jamican Mango & Lime Leave-in!

Tene

I bought some of that yesterday along with tons of other hair products. I washed my hair and put some of that in along with Ilora Rosewater and Glycerin, Long-Aid Curl Activator Gel, and Loreal Paris Melting Gel. My hair is the softest is has ever been. After spending tons of money on products finally I've found something that doesn't make my hair stiff, dry, hard, greasy, or leave a residue. That loreal gel is wonderful also, it doesn't make my hair hard, greasy, or dry. It has just the right amount of hold foe my hair.

The ingredients are attractive; cactus oil, shea butter extract, coconut oil citrus oil, palm seed oil, almond oil soybean oil, essence of mango, and essence of lime.
I found a little oil in Walgreens cost $1.29 ACEITE 3 Sweet oil it contains olive, almond and castor oil. the bottle is 4 FL oz. I use this as well.

sassyhair

I have seen a few of the products at sally's, I love thier oil it is one of my staples and my bf uses the resistant formula locking gel, all of their products have great ingredients.

morehairplease

Tene said:
I bought some of that yesterday along with tons of other hair products. I washed my hair and put some of that in along with Ilora Rosewater and Glycerin, Long-Aid Curl Activator Gel, and Loreal Paris Melting Gel. My hair is the softest is has ever been. After spending tons of money on products finally I've found something that doesn't make my hair stiff, dry, hard, greasy, or leave a residue. That loreal gel is wonderful also, it doesn't make my hair hard, greasy, or dry. It has just the right amount of hold foe my hair.

wow, thanks for posting about this! I have heard too many raves not to buy it now....it's on my list for sure. That rosewater and glycerin sounds nice too. Other than rosewater and glycerine is there anything else in it?

tia,
tishee

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I completely agree with you about that Jamaican Mango & Lime Cactus Leave In that stuff is ALL THAT!!! :up: :up: My mom tried it and she likes it also!! :love:

Tene

tishee said:
wow, thanks for posting about this! I have heard too many raves not to buy it now....it's on my list for sure. That rosewater and glycerin sounds nice too. Other than rosewater and glycerine is there anything else in it?

tia,
tishee

The ingredients for the rosewater and glycerin are:

Water, Glycerin, French Rose Extract, Mrryh Extract, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance

Chyna Red

I think Sally's discontinued it. Walmart carries some of the products. I don't know if they have the leave-in . It's worth a look though.

morehairplease

Tene said:
The ingredients for the rosewater and glycerin are:

Water, Glycerin, French Rose Extract, Mrryh Extract, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance

thanks for posting the ingredients Tene!

Estee

Thanks for the tip Tene! I started using it last week and my hair is loving it. It's not too oily and definitely is keeping my twists moisturized. I also purchased the cactus oil product, nice and light.

lydc

I used to like it, but it's not doing much for me. I have two bottles if anyone is interested. I also use the Locking Gel (resistant forumla) when I'm placing my hair into a ponytail and I've found that it creates a great barrier before heading into the pool. It definitely came in handy this past weekend.

morehairplease

lydc said:
I used to like it, but it's not doing much for me. I have two bottles if anyone is interested. I also use the Locking Gel (resistant forumla) when I'm placing my hair into a ponytail and I've found that it creates a great barrier before heading into the pool. It definitely came in handy this past weekend.

Hi lydc

how much for both bottles? tia

Robin41

The leave-in doesn't seem to be working for me either. I'm transitioning and does nothing for either my new natural growth or my relaxed ends. Maybe I'm not using enough product?

For those that love it, are you using a lot of it at a time? I used about a quarter sized dollop, my usual amount for a leave-in, and it's not doing jack.

paradise224

curtainbluff said:
I found a little oil in Walgreens cost $1.29 ACEITE 3 Sweet oil it contains olive, almond and castor oil. the bottle is 4 FL oz. I use this as well.

I found this at SAVon's and I love it.

Cheleigh

Robin41 said:
The leave-in doesn't seem to be working for me either. I'm transitioning and does nothing for either my new natural growth or my relaxed ends. Maybe I'm not using enough product?

For those that love it, are you using a lot of it at a time? I used about a quarter sized dollop, my usual amount for a leave-in, and it's not doing jack.

It was great during my transition. Are you dampening your hair first? I never use a "moisturizer" without wetting or dampening my hair first, so that the "moisturizer" has something to which to adhere. My hair doesn't feel moisturized if I just dump some product on top of dry hair (unless I'm doing a pre poo treatment with a shower cap).

I would use about a silver dollar's worth of product for my APL natural and relaxed hair.