I Tried Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner (w/ pics)

*~*Afrolicious*~*

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I usually use World of Curls Curl Activator
to get a defined curl, but it only lasts a day. Examples:

World of Curls makes me mostly curly, but it doesn't make my hair evenly curly and its makes hair feel a bit sticky and greasy.

Her are the results of Mixed-Chicks Leave-in Conditioner:

After I put in the leave-in, it made my hair a little stiff, but not in a bad way. My hair was still touchable and moisturized, just firm. After a while the stiffness in my hair was gone and my hair was soft with define curl. I'm not sure if I like how flat my hair looks in comparison to WOC pics, but I do appreciate not having a greasy/sticky hair!

AllieCat0817

Your hair is beautiful regardless of the product used! If I can suggest something.... try my new love.. Aussie Moist conditioner as a leave in. You don't need loads and loads of it... it's awesome.

ycj

I like as well the mc on your hair better! To me it defines the curls better! Do you have a text. in or are u all natural?

*~*Afrolicious*~*

I like as well the mc on your hair better! To me it defines the curls better! Do you have a text. in or are u all natural?

Natural, no texturizer. My hair is 3Cish with some 4A mixed in. I also have very fine hair so I don't no if that's the reason why my hair holds a curl well.

Miamori

I prefer the Mixed Chicks result, and I've read in reviews that hair initially feels stiff after application, but then goes away. :)