I am no longer a transitioner.........

Wonderful news!! I was natural for some years and was amazed at how easy it was to adapt to the new life. I often want to return to those days, but perhaps when I'm fed up and want something different.

The key is moisture, moisture and more moisture. My natural head LOVED water, hated glycerin, but greeted moisturizing conditioners with open arms.

Good luck on your journey and take care,

SP

You and your hair are so beautiful. That's a lot of growth for natural hair. Remember to think of shrinkage. Shrinkage makes it seem like you're not getting anywhere in regards to growth.

Thanks ladies!!! You guys put a smile on my face. I know that you guys were the first people I could not wait to tell. LOL It's like my family here. I feel the love (ok I'll stop being mushy now...LOL)

NewYorkgyrl said:
Thanks ladies!!! You guys put a smile on my face. I know that you guys were the first people I could not wait to tell. LOL It's like my family here. I feel the love (ok I'll stop being mushy now...LOL)

Hey girl i went on to see your BC pics and all i gotzzzzz to say is your natural is absolutely beatiful......me likey likey!!!!

Even though i relaxed again recently, i will probably transition somtime later this year or so,if i can't get a hold of this "mane" and train it to do what i want.:lol: :lol: ...Your an inspiration for me to go back to natural for a second time.;)

ohhhhh i'm getting that itch....;)

Back