I always heard Bynum was a false prophet but now Craig Lewis says it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gradygirl

I hate to say it but it sounds like the Christian religion is in its last days.

Not my Christianity because it is not based on any man or woman but its based on Jesus Christ and his teachings. He is the one that died for my sins and sits on the throne. When things like this happen it makes true children of God pray harder even if we dont all agree with eachother at all times Gods word is his word and it aint going nowhere. Yes this is the last days; the last days for the devil and his mess.
Be blessed Blossom

Last edited:

Blossssom

Not my Christianity because it is not based on any man or woman but its based on Jesus Christ and his teachings. He is the one that died for my sins and sits on the throne. When things like this happen it makes true children of God pray harder even if we dont all agree with eachother at all times Gods word is his word and it aint going nowhere. Yes this is the last days; the last days for the devil and his mess.
Be blessed Blossom

I understand and agree with you as an individual Christian, Grady, but it seems the devil is now running the church, collectively.

Unless the true Christians can get the devil and the anti-Christ out of their midst, the religion will continue to suffer.

You be blessed as well.

gradygirl

I understand and agree with you as an individual Christian, Grady, but it seems the devil is now running the church, collectively.

Unless the true Christians can get the devil and the anti-Christ out of their midst, the religion will continue to suffer.

You be blessed as well.

There are some good churches and bad churches and some of the people are holy and some not but the bible tells us to let the good and the bad grow together and when Jesus returns he will do the separating. I am not responsible for the church collectively but God will hold me and you responsible for what we say and do.

Last edited:

Blossssom

There are some good churches and bad churches and some of the people are holy and some not but the bible tells us to let the good and the bad grow together and when Jesus returns he will do the separating. I am not responsible for the church collectively but God will hold me and you responsible for what we say and do.

True... point.

Dee-Licious

I still can't understand why some of you think that people haven't been praying. Jesus didn't believe in public prayer. He said to go to your private place and offer up your prayers. I believe in this. I have no desire to come to this forum and type out a prayer to satisfy man or appear holy or spiritual.

Juanita Bynum is an enemy to those of us who believe. She lies and deceives right from the pulpit. It doesn't matter what annointing she claims to have, it only matters what comes out of her mouth, for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. We can look at her words and be pretty clear that she is NOT influenced by the Holy Spirit. I think she can be redeemed, yes, but I don't know if she will. I don't know what God's plan is for her. All I know is right now, she is leading people away from God, and that is indefensible.

And I'm not trying to be funny, but I've seen some of the regulars in this forum over in OT or ET talking about who is a true Christian and who is not. I have never seen any defense of our members when this happens. Why is that?

Lauren, from my HEART including all your hair posts, OT posts and ALL this is the BEST post you have written on long hair care forum as a WHOLE.

I THANK YOU!!! :kiss:

Dee-Licious

I hate to say it but it sounds like the Christian religion is in its last days.

Bloss,

The Chrisitian religion will never be in its last days because it will be the basis of that last day when Judgement comes.

Hypocisy is a helluva thing. It runs rampant. It runs wide. It causes much confusion, and is the main cause of the problems in the church today.

But as Mark wrote Jesus was a servant, and we can just all model like him and play our role in life. We can't change others, only pray for them to see their errors.

Blossssom

Bloss,

The Chrisitian religion will never be in its last days because it will be the basis of that last day when Judgement comes.

Hypocisy is a helluva thing. It runs rampant. It runs wide. It causes much confusion, and is the main cause of the problems in the church today.

But as Mark wrote Jesus was a servant, and we can just all model like him and play our role in life. We can't change others, only pray for them to see their errors.

But I would think if I were a Christian that I would FLEE the presence of those who willfully disobey God's word.

I understand the scripture that Grady quoted, but I'm not about to sit up under somebody who is giving lip service of God's word, but living the devil's.

I'm just not going to do that.

The church is in complete chaos right now because Christians have IGNORED for decades what is happening right there in front of them.

I didn't go into the "tithing thread", but I can just about guess what Ms. Mizani's concerns are and I don't blame her.

Just like Jesus ran the money changers out of the temple, if Christians ever expect to get back on a solid footing in front of God and man, they better run the Juanitas and the Creflos out of their midst.

I read earlier today that Creflo doesn't even accept Jesus as the son of God.

Go figure. I'm not writing this in vain.

God is not a God of confusion. Read the book and live it! Practice it! If you do that, you can spot the "false prophet" from the moment it opens its mouth.

Dee-Licious

But I would think if I were a Christian that I would FLEE the presence of those who willfully disobey God's word.

I understand the scripture that Grady quoted, but I'm not about to sit up under somebody who is giving lip service of God's word, but living the devil's.

The church is in complete chaos right now because Christians have IGNORED for decades what is happening right there in front of them.

I didn't go into the "tithing thread", but I can just about guess what Ms. Mizani's concerns are and I don't blame her.

Just like Jesus ran the money changers out of the temple, if Christians ever expect to get back on a solid footing in front of God and man, they better run the Juanitas and the Creflos out of their midst.

God is not a God of confusion. Read the book and live it! Practice it! If you do that, you can spot the "false prophet" from the moment it opens its mouth.

There's is NO WAY I would tell you to listen to someone who you know is speaking wrong. They need to be removed from having any power to speak to others as a teacher.

Prayer without works is VAIN. Praying for those folks without showing them that you feel what they are doing is wrong is useless. Those who are found to be false don't need to be shunned but given the chance to get right, but they SHOULD NOT be allowed to teach since they don't know what the heck they talking about.

And people speaking of her "annointing" Am I the only person who remembers that God has taken away folks anointing before? Check your bible. It's in yours too if you haven't torn it out!

MrsHouston

Hmmmm, how can you 'speak' publicly in ridicule and not give the highest honor as well? From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

How often am I in OT and the ENT as compared to here? Give me the threads and I will jump in do just that. I will defend the Chrisitians who are being attacked. From this point on PM me each time it happens, and I will keep my word, and come to their defence...even yours.

There's no justification for not loving this woman, none. And scripture will not support all that has been said against her. For much has been vicious attack and surely not in love as Jesus would have it.

I can't defend all that has been said against her, but it is ok to speak against someone if you believe they're doing wrong. Jesus often spoke out against false prophets. Yes, pray for her! But if she's wrong, SHE WRONG! ...and it's ok for people to speak out against it.

MrsHouston

I still can't understand why some of you think that people haven't been praying. Jesus didn't believe in public prayer. He said to go to your private place and offer up your prayers. I believe in this. I have no desire to come to this forum and type out a prayer to satisfy man or appear holy or spiritual.

Juanita Bynum is an enemy to those of us who believe. She lies and deceives right from the pulpit. It doesn't matter what annointing she claims to have, it only matters what comes out of her mouth, for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. We can look at her words and be pretty clear that she is NOT influenced by the Holy Spirit. I think she can be redeemed, yes, but I don't know if she will. I don't know what God's plan is for her. All I know is right now, she is leading people away from God, and that is indefensible.

And I'm not trying to be funny, but I've seen some of the regulars in this forum over in OT or ET talking about who is a true Christian and who is not. I have never seen any defense of our members when this happens. Why is that?

Well said lady.

Belle Du Jour

I can't defend all that has been said against her, but it is ok to speak against someone if you believe they're doing wrong. Jesus often spoke out against false prophets. Yes, pray for her! But if she's wrong, SHE WRONG! ...and it's ok for people to speak out against it.

Thank you! I'm like, since when is it wrong to say someone is wrong! How are you gonna use scripture to defend wrong? :nono: Lord help us.

StrawberryQueen

Thank you! I'm like, since when is it wrong to say someone is wrong! How are you gonna use scripture to defend wrong? :nono: Lord help us.
Say it again! No one has a problem stoning the gays, trannies, adulterers, but once it's a professed woman of God-now we cant' say anything. Just foul.

Covergirl5906

ITA..................

saved06

I had to resurrect this post. First off everything Craige is saying is true and I don't understand the body of Christ not wanting to accpect it. Craige did not tell anybody secrets everything he is saying everyone is doing it OPENLY. I'm tired of it too. And instead of churches exploiting Juanita Bynum to draw crowds who is sitting her aside to pray and lay hands on her to cast out that Jezebel spirit? I commend Cragie for standing for the truth and exposing things so we can get it out of the church.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I had to resurrect this post. First off everything Craige is saying is true and I don't understand the body of Christ not wanting to accpect it. Craige did not tell anybody secrets everything he is saying everyone is doing it OPENLY. I'm tired of it too. And instead of churches exploiting Juanita Bynum to draw crowds who is sitting her aside to pray and lay hands on her to cast out that Jezebel spirit? I commend Cragie for standing for the truth and exposing things so we can get it out of the church.
This is old...let it rest. God knows we have far more to be concerned about than digging up old vomit.

Let lay and let God handle it. Move on, for staying here will only end up delaying the future God has for us. And we'll think back saying, 'why did I spend all that time on that when I could have been more prepared for 'now' that God has me entering into now.

That's Juanita's life choice. Let God deal with her.

Be blessed angel and give your heart to your Destiny, not Juanita Bynum's or Craig Lewis. I'm sure the two of them are definitely looking out for number one and you're not a part of it.

pebbles

This is old...let it rest. God knows we have far more to be concerned about than digging up old vomit.

Let lay and let God handle it. Move on, for staying here will only end up delaying the future God has for us. And we'll think back saying, 'why did I spend all that time on that when I could have been more prepared for 'now' that God has me entering into now.

That's Juanita's life choice. Let God deal with her.

Be blessed angel and give your heart to your Destiny, not Juanita Bynum's or Craig Lewis. I'm sure the two of them are definitely looking out for number one and you're not a part of it.

It really is old, and better left in the past, IMO. :Rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.