I added two pictures to my album...

Lindy

Daviine, Your hair is looking very pretty!!
It's so thick, shiny, and healthy looking!!
Keep up the good work!!

sunnydey

Daviine,
Your hair looks so healthy, full and shiny!!
WOW! Keep up the good work! By the way, what is your weekly/daily regimen?

sunnydey

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I
how your ends look in your June pics... our hair is about the same length...

I use Fotki and I havent paid anything...do they ask you to pay eventually or something?

amy1234

your making beautiful progress, and your hair looks so shiny and healthy!!
btw I prefer picturetrail aswell because you don't have to worry about anyone stealing your photos when you enable the right click protection.

skegeesmb

Daviine you hair looks really good. I must say it's really shiny and the ends look good in those pictures. Are you doing any kind of protective styles?

daviine

I am so sorry ladies! It is the end of the school year and I have been so busy!

Thank you so much for your compliments! You really made my day!!! I am especially flattered that someone wants to know my regimen!!!

Okay as far as regimen--it's not really solid. The only thing I know for sure is that I have to keep my hair moisturized. For me that means my conditioner has to be on point. I don't have a steady conditioner right now. Lately, I have mostly been using Kenra MC because it's pretty consistent. I experiment s/t with other conditioners but if it doesn't work out moisture wise-- one of two things must happen (sometimes both): 1-- I have to mist my hair with distilled water and LUST then apply serum and/or oil over it and hope its okay in the morning---- 2--Wash or Condition wash again with Kenra MC. My leave-ins of choice are LUST+distilled water, Salerm 21, Elucence MBC, and I think I like Neutrogena Silk Touch Leave-in Cream.

Between shampoos--I mist my hair with distilled water and/or LUST and distilled water then apply serum or oil over it.

I try to get my hair rollerset at least every 2 weeks but I shoot for 1x a week. I try to wash my hair at least 2x a week--when I wash it myself I airdry.

I don't really wear protective styles anymore because of the length of my hair . My ends aren't as neat as I would like but my stylist reports that my crown doesn't seem to be thinning anymore and is filling in!

DDHair: To put the text in, I used Microsoft Photodraw. You can use any image editing software though.

daviine

I'm not sure if my hair is "so" shiny or if it even looks like that all the time......maybe it was the flash....I'm not sure BUT as long as my hair is moisturized then dullness isn't really an issue. My hair's not blinging or anything but it isn't dry looking....sorry I couldn't be of more help.

daviine

levette

I am loving your hair. It almost makes me want to get a healthy hair cut. Shoulder length hair can look very vibrant and beautiful when cared for.