I added two pictures to my album...

daviine

Here is the link.

By the way.....where do you guys keep your photos? For those of you who pay Picture Trail and/or Fotki to store your photos...what makes it worth paying for the service? Which do you prefer Picture Trail or Fotki?

I am thinking about switching from Yahoo even though it is free.

Redpoetess1

I prefer Fotki because the pictures come out larger and the viewers can post comments. Picture trail is okay from what I've seen, but I would take fotki any day. PLUS IT'S FREE!!

adrienne0914

the link didn't work for me either.

i've been signed up for Picture Trail for a couple of years now i think, but i only paid $19.99 once. it would be nice to be able to get comments, but i don't feel like switching over at this point. if Fotki is still free, i'd definitely go there.
i thought you had to pay once you post a certain number of photos though. that's how it is with Picture Trail. that's how they sucked me in.

daviine

I THINK I fixed it but I'm not sure.....sorry..I was trying to be fancy and create a new folder and I must have left out some important steps.....

Can someone let me know if it works now?

daviine

Maybe Picture Trail changed bc I had an account and after three months they phased me out.....I din't have a lot of photso either.

I didn't think Fotki was free but I'll check it out....

stacy

I love your pics. I can see your progress and your hair looks so lovely and silky. I know you must have Hand in Hair disease! Good for you, girl!

adrienne0914

WOW!!! your hair is so shiny and looks so healthy!! i believe my lil sis finally has it all working for her! congrats!!

inthepink

Your hair looks AMAZING!!!! (Shoot, I got so excited, I accidentally closed the post before I finished!)

I think you were definitely on the right track to start off with a healthy head of hair. That way, all of your hairstyles will look great!

Awesome, awesome hair!! Looks so healthy, thick, and shiny!

inthepink

Ok - no one asked your regimen so I will..What is your regimen??

I store my pictures on fotki that I do not pay for. I have a free account. Right now, my storage is at 83% and I have 148 pictures on the site. I reduce my picture size before I upload so they are not too big otherwise, they will take up a lot of space. Now that I have over a year's worth of pictures, I sometimes go back and delete some of the older stuff. I really don't want to pay but I think I'm getting a good amount of storage for what I use the site for.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
your hair looks great!

i have fotki. its free, but my pics are good so i have 2 albulms!

where do you guys go to minimize the size of your pictures?

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Wow! What a head of gorgeous hair, It has really grown too.

I use Fotki, I love them becuase others can leave comments and you can really organize your album and make it look nice. They do charge you after you have used up all of the free space. It is $30 a year but you get unlimited space and you , use it to link to auctions and other websites. You do get other features such as email, journals and a place to put your private photos. There are a few other features too I just can't think of them at the moment. Good Luck choosing! Keep up the good work!!

KinksnCurlz

Ur hair looks gorgeous and so shiny

i have a picturetrail account. i love it, i only pay $20 per year. I do believe that i had my account open for about 3 months b4 i actually paid.
the best part about pt, is that you can copy protect your pictures so no one can copy them from ur site

greAtness333

Daviine, your hair is georgeous
Keep up the good work. How's that regimen coming along?

I prefer fotki too, b/c it's free and I like the set up better.

Honey01

Daviine, I absolutely love your hair. It's so thick and shiny. I'm really envious of people with thick hair.

ChoclatePrincess

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
the link didn't work for me either.

i've been signed up for Picture Trail for a couple of years now i think, but i only paid $19.99 once. it would be nice to be able to get comments, but i don't feel like switching over at this point. if Fotki is still free, i'd definitely go there.
i thought you had to pay once you post a certain number of photos though. that's how it is with Picture Trail. that's how they sucked me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have picturetrail and someone did leave a comment in the guestbook but I just haven't figured out if I can respond to it or not.