Human hair braids?

jtsupanova

I am thinking about getting my hair braided tommorow and I really want to get it done with wet and wavy human hair. However I have read that human hair dries the hair out and i don't want that. Is this true? I have gotten my hair braided with this sort of hair in the past with out any problems... but I was not very aware of my hair then.If I don't get wet and wavy then I will get Kanekolon a la Crown and Glory.

baby42

I am thinking about getting my hair braided tommorow and I really want to get it done with wet and wavy human hair. However I have read that human hair dries the hair out and i don't want that. Is this true? I have gotten my hair braided with this sort of hair in the past with out any problems... but I was not very aware of my hair then.If I don't get wet and wavy then I will get Kanekolon a la Crown and Glory.
i use the wet and wavy a lot you can keep it moisturer better to me and i could still wash too.if i wasnt so cheap:wallbash:i would have my temples use that fake hair and not getting enough mois in it and you know the rest:lachen: