Help! Synthetic Hair for Braids!

hairless29

Hi Ladies, I have question I got my hair braided with synthetic wet and wavy and I wish i had gotten the human hair wet n wavy!! Reason being is how do i soften the synthetic hair - meaning the braided part (the part that was left loose is just fine), I want to soften my braids to make them lay flatter and make them more pliable...what do you recommend (braid spray) that works wonders for softening/conditioning synthetic hair..
.! TIA!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
You can wet the braids to soften them. But they will be very heavy until they dry. I used a garment steamer to soften up my braids. You can also lean over a pot of hot water and let the steam soften them. This is hard because you have to contort your body so that the steam doesn't drift toward your skin.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
hairless29 said:
SassyGirl do I need to use warm water or hot water when wetting the braids?? Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I like warm water because it isn't cold next to my skin.

hairless29

Re: Help! Synthetic Hair for Braids!

i purchased it from a a BSS down on 125th...they keep the synthetic wet n wavy in a separate area - so you have to ask for it...it only cost 4.00 a pack too and looks very nice!

carmella25

Re: Help! Synthetic Hair for Braids!

[ QUOTE ]
hairless29 said:
i purchased it from a a BSS down on 125th...they keep the synthetic wet n wavy in a separate area - so you have to ask for it...it only cost 4.00 a pack too and looks very nice!

[/ QUOTE ] Do you know where they would sell it online?