How Soon After A Relaxer Do You Feel New Growth?

How Soon Do You Feel NG?

• 1 Week

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • 2 Weeks

Votes: 50 24.4%
  • 3 Weeks

Votes: 72 35.1%
  • 4 Weeks

Votes: 67 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coffee

On the top of my head, I feel new growth in about 2-3 weeks, for the rest it's much later.

Blessed_Angel

this in the past have depended on how badly my scalped was burned - if no burning 2wks but i have been burned so badly that my hair did not grow for almost a year - no kidding.

Oh, my goodness, I am so sorry to hear this. Who did your relaxer? What did you do to your scalp afterwards to make it better? Did all your hair fall out as well?

*Muffin*

I start noticing my hair getting thicker at around 2 weeks, but I start actually feeling NG with my fingers at around a month post.

Blessed_Angel

usually 4 wks. blessed what growth aide are you going to use?

I'm still working on my concoction.

I just bought some essential oils: Ylang Ylang (smells delish), Rosemary and Jojoba as a carrier oil. I also bought Nettle and Horsetail herbs.

I was looking for the thread about the mother's hair secret, but I can't find the thread (in the Hair Forum); I think it was deleted. :wallbash:

loveable37

That why i BONE STRAIT cause the relaxer makes my hair grow faster for some odd reason ,instead of dealin with lots of NEWGROWTH pullin yall hair out .so being BONE STRAIT lets me enjoy my hair so my hair can rest later on like 6 weeks etc.

CICI24

This time around I have 1/4 to 1/3 in 10 days post relaxer. I guess the viviscal is starting to kick in.