How NOT to relax your hair!!

BostonMaria

OMG I was scratchin my head when I could tell his scalp was burnin LOL
He's a HAM! If I was his mom I'd cut his hair bald LOL

Aireen

I love how he says,

"OMG! I don't even know!"
"I forgot what time I started!"
"Apparently I forgot to mix in the liquid activator which is kinda the important part..." (<- Well DUH! Of COURSE it's the important part!)

^ While saying in the middle of it all, "Now see what a professional I am at all this?"

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

It even seems that as he's doing his comb-over after neutralizing there's still relaxer left on his comb that gets on his hair.
Now I can go ON and ON critiquing this video but this post is long enough. Like BostonMaria said, if I were his mum I'd make him shave off his head and start over, the application and the video in general were just TOO tragic. Good laugh though.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:

Aireen

Yes he said clearly he isn't black because he doesn't "act black" :nono:
Anyways he was funny....in a minstrel, Sambo, shucking and jiving type of way.

Yeah I agree with this. Plus he CLEARLY looks like he's part AA. You even hear him say, "I am blacker than all of you." I know it's probably a joke but if that doesn't scream, "YES I AM A BIRACIAL AA!" Then I don't know what does honestly if you can't tell by looking at him. :look:

Last edited:

Sondice

Hahahahahhahaha! R u serious, lol he's a mess, mad funny though, he should came here 1st and gotten some tips :)

Shoediva

OMG! :lachen: :lachen:

when he forgot to add the activator to the relaxer :lachen: :lachen: Then the toupee-comb-over I cannot stop lol.

Boujoichic

I'm sorry...what was supposed to be cute/funny about this? Maybe I'm overly-sensitive, but I don't find satire about "black people hair" funny....and I'm so tired of all the girly-men on youtube.
^^ Agreed except for the part about the girly men (Love them). If you read the comments and how he responds it"s a little sad there is clearly some self hate there.

ctosha

This vid was jokes. Sad part is I know there will be some fool thinking this is the correct was to apply a relaxer. Poor thangs!