How NOT to relax your hair!!

NIN4eva

OMG! OMG! LMAO! That kid is hilarious but there should be a disclaimer "This is wrong, please do not do this!"

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Meh..........

Back to add (after watching the video)...Is he serious!

Forget the bad relaxer application! What about the contacts...the white boy comb-over...?

I'm going to stop while I'm ahead...

Last edited:

Toy

OMG OMG That was so funny Thank you for that i needed that Laugh OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chelleyrock

:lachen::lachen:
His comb over reminds me of this

Eh, he does have short hair. I'm sure it's not too bad to overlap if you're just keeping it short and not growing it long like many of us are. Cool video though, the guy is funny and has got personality :D

*Muffin*

Definitely interesting, and entertaining, lol. Is it just me, or does his hair look exactly the same after the relaxer as it does before the relaxer? To give the guy credit where it's due, he at least smoothed his hair with the back of the fine toothed comb instead of raking the whole thing through his hair. Now, if only he would have mixed the relaxer cream with the activator :lachen:.

Solitude

I'm sorry...what was supposed to be cute/funny about this? Maybe I'm overly-sensitive, but I don't find satire about "black people hair" funny....and I'm so tired of all the girly-men on youtube.

divatude

i think he was just trying to be funny

the stylist that caused my setback didnt mix in the liquids in my relaxer either

wat does the activator do?

*crystal*

Definitely interesting, and entertaining, lol. Is it just me, or does his hair look exactly the same after the relaxer as it does before the relaxer? To give the guy credit where it's due, he at least smoothed his hair with the back of the fine toothed comb instead of raking the whole thing through his hair. Now, if only he would have mixed the relaxer cream with the activator :lachen:.

:grin::lachen::grin::lachen: WTH? I too, cannot wait for the retouch vid! Maybe a tutorial on heat styling? That would be tragic.

:lachen: whew, that was EXACTLY what I needed today. I have a friend that has been working my nerves lately! Trust, he's about to get dropped!

Sianna

:rolleyes: This is obviously a biracial young man who does not spend a great deal of time with those of us who have more melanin in our skin. :grin:

He's aiight! He just needs to learn how to read the instructions. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: