Votes: 45 10.3%
  • 32oz/ 4 cups

• 40oz or more: If more how much

Votes: 255 58.5%
  • I don't drink water but I need to start

• Total voters
56 is about half my body weight, so I am going to aim for 2 litres a day.

GREAT THREAD!!!

I selected 40oz. I carry around a thermos to carry my water in. It holds 32oz but I refill it and drink about 48oz a day, on average. I don't do it mainly for my hair, though. I run track so I have to stay well-hydrated throughout the day. I really should drink more though..

I try to drink at least 32 oz. each day. I'm trying to drink more, but I think 32 oz. is pretty good considering I didn't drink water at all, unless I was extremely thirsty, this time last year.

I drink anywhere between 40-60 oz per day. I think I should really be drinking 70 oz for my body weight...I used to drink that much I just need to get back up there again.

it's easiest for me if I drink ONLY water when I'm at work (normally 6-8 cups)...then when I get home I know I've met my goal - the weekends are a little more difficult

I think it's been helping my growth...and it's good me over all too!

I drink 6-8 8oz cups a day but I need to up my intake since I run. I have found that adding a slice of lemon to my glass helps. I mainly drink it for the health benefits such as clearer skin and flushing toxins from the body. I drink two cups of coffee in the morning and a couple glasses of red wine a week and its water the rest of the time.:)

I drink 74-80 oz. a day. I have been doing this for about 5 months and have definitely seen a difference in my hair and weight.

I drink 3-4 liters of water a day. I don't drink soda and have one or two cups of coffee a day. Drinking this much water is really the only thing that keeps my skin under control. And it has a good effect on how sore/creaky my joints are.

RosesBlackI drink 3-4 liters of water a day. I don't drink soda and have one or two cups of coffee a day. Drinking this much water is really the only thing that keeps my skin under control. And it has a good effect on how sore/creaky my joints are.
Same here - 3-4 liters. Except I drink about 2 cups of green tea instead of coffee. My skin will always tell me when I am not getting enough water.

:( not enough!!! I'm not in my "water zone" where i'm drinking more water. Right now, i'm in my "milk zone".... i need more H2O tho....:ohwell:

I love water! I drink about 70 oz of water daily.
I drink water all day at work and then drink at home. I have a 33 oz water bottle. I drink two of those at work.

I will have water with my meals too. Sometimes my system gets confused and does not want to take in the water. When that happens I get flavored water and drink about half of it and then refill the bottle with regular water...this seems to do the trick.

I just put myself on a personal challenge a little over a week ago. i just started taking my vitamins and i didnt want to break out. so im drinking about 2 liters a day. (a little over the 60 oz i should get -- due to my body weight.)

the only thing ive been drinking.. (and im going to try to be consistent for the rest of this year) is water, O.J. (i take with my vitamins to help them release), green tea and FOCUS vitamin waters...

I drink between 60-80 oz daily, more than half my body weight. Sometimes I slack off but I'm consistent with it for the most part.

Back