how much do you tip....?

LivingDol1

....at a hair braiding salon?

I'm asking bc I'm sitting here getting braids removed and it's been 3 hours. she's taken 2 breaks. I think the charge for removing braids is 20 bucks but at this rate I could have stayed home and done this myself(although I'd rather not...)

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
If I'm not impressed with what I get, I don't tip a damn thing. I pay what I owe for the service and hit it on down the road.
And you sound like you're not satisfied....:look:

Bnster

Catch 22 it looks like, I don't visit braid salons. When I go and get my relaxer I give 5 as a tip. Bumping for you.

FebeeSigns

If I'm not satisfied I don't tip, and then I never come back. If I like it I'll tip 5 dollars. Simply because I'm a full time college student with 18 credits and I focus on my academics instead of a part time job. So I'm broke.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
It depends on cash flow and my happiness with visit - wait time, style, etc. Usually I tip $5 or less. I honestly feel the tip is built into their price.

getta

I pay $70 for a full head of weave at the braiding salon and tip her $10. She takes care of my hair. She oils my hair with shea butter before she perfectly braids it and she listens to me. and I am picky as hell. She is perfect and professional and I want to reward her for that. I wish more beauticians were like her.