Votes: 1 0.6%
  • i dont use it anymore too much protien

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • i never used it

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nichole21

When I use ORS, I use one pack. I also mix it with porosity control so I end up with more conditioner than a normal pack.

FAMUDva

when I was relaxing regularly I'd use 1 pack and I have thick hair. Now, I use 2 packs on my transitioning hair.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I have thick APL hair, and I use one pack-with a little left over to slop on top of my hair and my ends

truthbetold

I voted for 1 pkg. But I usually get 3 uses out of 1 pak because my hair is so doggone thin---ugh. One of the minor benefits of being bald headed I guess :ohwell:

Solitude

They are ripping people off with the "paks." You can buy a bottle from Sally's and larger BSS stores for the price of 3 paks.

I was only using one pak for a DC, but I realized that they are getting over, so I stopped using ORS for a while.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I use one and add 2tbsp of EVOO to it. But now I am on my grown women stuff so I have the big professional bottle now....

TCatt86

I used this the first time last weekend and I only needed to use one pack and my hair was thoroughly saturated.

The Princess

I use one pack, which is enough to cover my head and I have a few drops left to put on the edges and nape area. I also part it in four and work from root to tip. Im scared to use the bottle, cause i will probally use to much. With the pack, its already portion out so when its done, im done. No wasting any extra products. Thats why I use to pak.

in_di_vi_du_al

I never need more than two. IDK! what it is about ORS but my HAIR LOVES IT! I could be two days post or 20 weeks post and my hair always seems to respond to it! :spinning:

Pandora1975

I use 2, but I only use it when I can't get to Sally's or local bss for my cholesterol. I add a honey and castor oil to it too (that part is like superstition- I add it to lots of stuff). I know its a lot, but I like to REALLY saturate my hair.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I only use 1 pack. When my hair was natural I used 2 at one point.

I'm actually DC-ing with ORS right now...1 pack

moriahar

I buy it by the bottle now. But when I used to use the pack I would only use maybe a 3rd of a package at most. I have shoulder length relaxed hair.

Whimsy

I use 2. It just works for me. I slather it on root to tip and want everything thoroughly coated.

I am currently almost six months post and use two packs but when I was three months post I only needed one (that was my first time using it). I was shocked that I only needed one b/c i have very long, thick hair but that's how I knew this junk was good but like I said now I am six months out I use two.

beans4reezy

I am in kinky twists now, but I LOVE ORS when I am in extensions, because it keeps my hair strong and soft. One diluted pack in a spray bottle is all I need

morehairplease

I am in kinky twists now, but I LOVE ORS when I am in extensions, because it keeps my hair strong and soft. One diluted pack in a spray bottle is all I need
thanks for sharing this. I would never have thought of using it as a braid spray.....thanks so much for sharing.

MrJohnsonsRib

My choice wasn't up there so I didn't pick...I used 1/2 a pack or now 1/4 a pack because of my hair length. Come to think of it I aint used it in a while. Must buy some more. :) I hear they have the bottle now! :grin:

drkc01

I just use the regular replinishing conditioner in the bottle. It is basically the same if you look at the ingredients