How many of you use MTG on a daily basis?

nadine1977canada

How many of you use MTG on a daily basis? Is it safe to use it on a daily basis? How many of you have been using MTG for over 1 year? How is your hair holding up? Any long term side effect?

e$h

I've been using it for bout a month now and I only use it twice a week. I tried using it a third time in that week and I had a headache.:shocked:

HWAY

I use it 3-4 times a week. I've been using it for over 1 year. My hair is longer (from below ears to just above shoulder length) and much thicker. Itchy scalp and dandruff are almost gone.

KiniKakes

I use it 4-5x per week, for over a year. My growth rate has increased, and my hair has also gotten thicker. I used to have dry, flaky scalp with dandruff. This has gone away COMPLETELY. I havent had any negative side effects. Its a keeper for me, at least until i reach my ultimate goal. :)

angellazette

Well when I used it 3x/week, I noticed an increase in growth. I've slacked off big time but plan to get back on soon after my mishap with micros...

motherx2esq

I've only use MTG for about 2 months and I use it 4x a week. I've had no problems whatsoever. I never had dry scalp or dandruff (I know that is was formulated for) so I cannot say how it helps with that. I do want to use it on my 5 year old who is natural with APL hair. She has very dry scalp. The only reason I have not used it is because her hair grows fast enough, I love her texture and don't want to change it and I don't know if she could handle the smell with being in kindergarden and all. I may use a little on her problem area.

I think I am one of the few, if not only, that LOVE the smell of MTG! It smells like the sulfer my grandma use to use in my hair long ago!:lachen:

PoeticJustice

I've used it over a year. My hair has grown and became thicker. Wayyy thicker. I had a set back due to over processing of a relaxer so I"m kind of starting over. But the first thing that I'm rededicated to is my MTG. I've used it about 3 times a week and will go back to using it that often again:)

Ladyhenri

I started using MTG about two weeks ago and used it every day...
Its definately made my hair grow (cant be more specific cos i havnt got a clue how to measure my damned hair growth)

But i've gotta say, the itching is driving Me NUTS!! I wake in the middle of the night just to drum furiously on my skull!! I' m reducing my usage, to every two days approx four times a week.

(now excuse me while i go :wallbash:) lol

KiniKakes

Henrietta said:
I started using MTG about two weeks ago and used it every day...
Its definately made my hair grow (cant be more specific cos i havnt got a clue how to measure my damned hair growth)

But i've gotta say, the itching is driving Me NUTS!! I wake in the middle of the night just to drum furiously on my skull!! I' m reducing my usage, to every two days approx four times a week.

(now excuse me while i go :wallbash:) lol

:lol: I wouldnt reduce it if i were you. The itching sounds like its growning.... those hairs are just fighting to push thru the follicles. I'd just suffer thru it, just pat on away..... and enjoy all that new growth that is breaking thru! Isnt that the whole point of starting the MTG, to increase ure growth rate? Dont run from it now, girl!!! :grin:

naturaline

i use it every 2nd day- at nite that cover with a full head baggie and then rub my head. hmmm i love the way it makes my scalp feel juicey (if that makes sence hehe).

i already have thick hair but i do think the mtg has added to this by making it more bouncey. and i feel its added to growth too- ill show pic around dec. time;-)

hth

tuffCOOKiE

ATLien11, I wanted to know that too. Bc with WHGO, I can only use it twice a week max since it builds up like no other and I dont even use a lot!

Is MTG as heavy as WHGO?

How is everyone applying it? The way I apply the WHGO is i put a couple of drops on my bathroom counter, part my hair and apply to my scalp w my fingertips.. is that OK?

KiniKakes

tuffCOOKiE said:
ATLien11, I wanted to know that too. Bc with WHGO, I can only use it twice a week max since it builds up like no other and I dont even use a lot!

Is MTG as heavy as WHGO?

How is everyone applying it? The way I apply the WHGO is i put a couple of drops on my bathroom counter, part my hair and apply to my scalp w my fingertips.. is that OK?

MTG is hella thick, and yeah, i'd say that it builds up on the scalp. Once Ive used it for a few days, I can see the dried, yellowish residue on my scalp. But..... this comes up very easily during my weekly washes, and its not hindering growth at all! Im getting phenomenal growth w/my MTG, and i have no complaints! :)

nicki6

KiniKakes said:
MTG is hella thick, and yeah, i'd say that it builds up on the scalp. Once Ive used it for a few days, I can see the dried, yellowish residue on my scalp. But..... this comes up very easily during my weekly washes, and its not hindering growth at all! Im getting phenomenal growth w/my MTG, and i have no complaints! :)

I agree with KiniKakes...this stuff works!!!:yay:. Once I used this for a month consistently, I was able to grow past shoulder length with my ends intact:up:
MTG is thick and causes buildup that is easily washed away with a clarifying shampoo. I spray my scalp every other day with a mix of Surge, MTG, and peppermint oil.

Ladyhenri

(to KiniKakes)
Ur right girl, i should probably try and get used to the itching...(anything for the treasured growth)....Did you also get it this bad?
:wallbash::hammer:

My baby's (misleading nick name...i'm 5,7, he's 6,2) beginning to think i may have picked up some kinda head lice!! I just laugh and continue thumping away at my head. Would probably itch directly but its impossible when you've got a shower cap and double wrapped scarf on ur head....Plus i gotta do my next touch up soon...dont wanna burn! lol