How many mg/g of chlorella are you taking daily?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
So I've been taking Source Naturals chlorella for over a month now and have seen no extra hair or eyelash :lol: growth. I was taking the bottle recommended 10 tabs a day and just upped it to 15 tabs a day.

I have don't have the time to read through the 57,324 page thread that's going on, so ladies please tell me how much you're taking and how many mg/g it takes to see results. TIA!!! :D

Blaque*Angel

I'm taking chlorella for my general health, not hair growth.
It is almost three months since i began it.
I now take 2 tablespoon's daily.

I have noticed my eyelashes and eyebrows have grown A LOT,My nails are rock hard and my new growth (hair)is very thick yet soft, cottony and glossy.
(i'm natural and dont do the measuring growth thing, so i cant advise you on how many inches i have recieved!)

good luck and i hope you reap the many benefits of this wonderful whole food :)

luckiestdestiny

So I've been taking Source Naturals chlorella for over a month now and have seen no extra hair or eyelash :lol: growth. I was taking the bottle recommended 10 tabs a day and just upped it to 15 tabs a day.

I have don't have the time to read through the 57,324 page thread that's going on, so ladies please tell me how much you're taking and how many mg/g it takes to see results. TIA!!! :D

The first 2 posts would tell you everything you need. I put a quick start guide in there. FYI the recommended dose on the bottle is not the recommended dose by nutritionists and others who study chlorella. Thats only 2 grams. Babydollhair takes 3gm. I am up to 9-12 dpending on the day. The first 2 posts will explain all of that to you.

The first 2 posts would tell you everything you need. I put a quick start guide in there. FYI the recommended dose on the bottle is not the recommended dose by nutritionists and others who study chlorella. Thats only 2 grams. Babydollhair takes 3gm. I am up to 9-12 dpending on the day. The first 2 posts will explain all of that to you.

Right LD! I was just going to say i take 3 grams, and will be continuing with that. I mix chlorella with my muscle milk protein shake now, and i have noticed faster growing lashes and hair ( natural) when i am consistent. I need to gain bk some hair that has been trimmed so, i may even up the dosage.

luckiestdestiny

Yeah you have to take enough to help your body. I posted an article on the CHL thread that talks about eating 2 stalks of broccoli and saying you had your broccoli for the day is like taking a small amount of chlorella. It's just not enough to make significant improvement. There needs to be consistency and at least a goal to get to the minimum dose (which is much more than most people will take at the beginning. More in post #1 and #2 of the "How about taking chlorella" thread)
It's good to remember Tiffers that chlorella is a food. You can't eat too many vegetables, so it's okay to up it. Just remember to do it at your own bodies pace because it still detoxes the system.:yep:

Jaxhair

I take between 4-8g chlorella and 8-16g spirulina daily for general health - hair, skin and nails included. I normally take lower doses for maintenance and take the higher doses when I feel I need to, eg when I many sick people are around me etc. Like B*A, my nails are rock hard and I believe I have more hair - thickness and length. I do use other growth aids topically though, and as I'm a natural with super kinky hair, I see no point in doing regular progress checks due to shrinkage. I'm supposed to be asthmatic and suffer hayfever (allergies) around this time and although I walk through pollen and city fumes 5x/week, I've not felt the need for medicines to help me breathe easy yet. I hope I don't..... Been on regular chlorella for 10 weeks or so and spirulina for about 6 weeks. May I add my energy levels are through the roof too - waking up isn't a problem any more and I'm mostly up and buzzing and raring to go after 6 hours of sleep. Can't remember the last time I slept for more than 8 hours which I now consider a lie in.

MrsMe

10 grams now and I've been taking chlorella for exactly 2 months today. I used to take it under the pill form but it was too much, so I switched to the powder and it is much better.
I have yet to measure my hair... I feel like I focus on hair growth so much that I don't even see the difference when it does grow. Since taking chlorella, I have noticed thicker eyebrows, better stamina and sound sleep. My appetite has also decreased and when I have a few drinks :sekret: I don't feel the full effects at once and I don't have a hangover the next morning, not a single symptom.

prospurr4

It's been 1 month, since I started taking NOW SPR and CHL, for overall health. I am up to 4 gms. SPR and 2 gms. CHL, with almost no detoxing signs; just a pimple here and there. Once I reach 6 gms. SPR/3 gms. CHL, I will maintain at that amount.

I sleep extremely well, but when I'm awake, I have lots of energy.

My nails are so much stronger, w/o nail polish. Everytime I think I did something to break one of them; nope, the nail is still there; not even a nick.

I know my hair is growing because my lashes are longer, and I have to pluck my eyebrows more often.:grin:

LuyshuZ

I started 4 days ago I take about 6-8 grams a day. The first day I took about 10 grams for some reason I thought I needed a jump start =). By the next day I had the green poop sry TMI. I take 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. I have no problems with constipation or diarrhea.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Okay, thanks girl! I'll definitely go check it out right now! :D

HealthyHair2007

Okay, thanks girl! I'll definitely go check it out right now! :D

Yes, it's an excellent read. It really does make you feel better overall. The growth will be an added benefit.... This is a really good bandwagon. I know bandwagons come and go, this one here is a keeper....:grin:

mariofmagdal

I take 12g of Chlorella and am up to 18g of Spirulina daily. For the most part I gained the energy I need to function, it's hard being a day-sleeper. I know I have some serious hair growth, although I have not measured it. I am going to take a comparison pic when I get around to it. I am taking the GREENS for overall health, not hair. Life is much GREENER :0)

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
Can other ladies update this?
I just started on Oct 11 at 1.5g.
Oct 14 I went to 3 g
Oct 16 I went to 4.5 g
Today I went to 6 g

I plan to top out at 7.5-9 g.

ilong

God's Own
@HappyAtLast - as I've already shared on the other thread - I take Chlorella and Spirulina and I've experienced everything that the upthread posters have experienced.

Do you have a particular question?

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I must be weird because when I tried taking both, I had a bad reaction.

No you aren't weird, I had a bad reaction to chlorella when I took it a few years ago. I had severe cramping.

A few weeks ago I started taking spirulina and so far so good, I've slowly introduced it to my system. The first week I started off with 1 pill per day, 2nd week 2 pills, next week will add another and so on. Once I get stable with the spirulina I will try chlorella again.

lenu80

No you aren't weird, I had a bad reaction to chlorella when I took it a few years ago. I had severe cramping.

A few weeks ago I started taking spirulina and so far so good, I've slowly introduced it to my system. The first week I started off with 1 pill per day, 2nd week 2 pills, next week will add another and so on. Once I get stable with the spirulina I will try chlorella again.

Thanks I'll try taking just spirulina slowly as you suggested and see how it goes.