• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

AtlantaJJ

What benefits did you find? I was taking spirulina and maybe chlorella, but maybe not long enough to notice anything.
First off, this thread is like an encyclopedia of information on the supplement. I am going to go back to page one to refresh my memory about the full benefits at a cellular level. But for me, I recall taking it slowly and building up, and I had detox symptoms at first. We were taking large amounts for an extended period of time. I recall my nails getting super strong! I was in the nail fanatics forum at the time and my natural nails looked like a structured gel nails back then. I was having issues with PCOS and it helped with the symptoms. It seemed to be rich in minerals, hair skin and nails benefited greatly, which we badly need, that's why I'm getting back on. As we age, we really need additional nutrients and our food supply is lacking. This is a supplement I should keep in my rotation for its detoxing and building benefits.

Dare~to~Dream

I posted in this thread years ago when it started but never took chlorella until two years ago (2022) when I was doing a cleanse. It made my stomach cramp a bit so I stopped. Tried again last fall/winter (2023) and my stomach didn't cramp but there were other reasons I didn't like it at the time (and it was going to expire in a few months).

I always wanted to read this thread from the beginning to end to see if it really increased hair growth but the thread is so huge that I always give up and stop reading it lol. I always think "well it must be doing something if the thread is this long." Seriously, this is one of the largest threads on this website.

I have not completely given up on chlorella since it is so good for mercury detox but I wish the thread wasn't as long as it is so I can read about the other benefits people have experienced lol. Maybe one day I will get through all of the posts.