How Long Do YOU Leave Your PC In?

JFK

Hello Ladies,

The directions on the PC bottle says to leave in for 35 seconds but I usually leave it in waaayy longer than that if I mix it with my DC or apply it and get busy before washing it out.

Is this bad?

How long do you leave your PC in and what are your results?

TIA!

I use Roux PC and I leave it in for about 30 secs per the instructions. I DC first and rinse the dc then use the pc and rinse again.

I don't see the point in mixing the pc with the dc since pc is designed to CLOSE your cuticles and you want your cuticles OPEN for dc'ing.

I keep it in for about 1 min or 2 - just taking my time in apply and washing it out so in the process my hair doesn't tangle too much.

I use Roux PC and I leave it in for about 30 secs per the instructions. I DC first and rinse the dc then use the pc and rinse again.

I don't see the point in mixing the pc with the dc since pc is designed to CLOSE your cuticles and you want your cuticles OPEN for dc'ing.

thank you! i was confused about which point to put it on.

Thanks for replying ladies. I think I need to follow the directions from now on. My hair feels...i don't know...kind of straw-like.

I follow the directions! I've mixed it into my DC once and the results weren't anything to speak of... it actually felt like it didn't do anything when I mixed it in...

Back