how long did it take you??????????

nap2bfree

Hey all

I am somewhat new to this site. I am natural and did the big chop 2 years ago. I had about 1 inch of hair.:eek:

My hair is now a little past my shoulders when streched out. I have had 3 major cuts in these two years. so I so not know how fast my hair is growing.

I want to grow my hair to midback?

How long did it take you to grow your hair from shoulder length to bra strap and mid back.

please answer whether you are natural or permed.

thanks
nap2bfree

SweetCaramel1

hi. i'm relaxed and just beginning to track my growth. i almost had an inch at six weeks. on average, hair grows about 6 inches a year.

charleyq

I have the same question and I hope to see some responses. I also would like to know if anyone on the board never had long hair of felt they could never grow their hair long and did by surprise. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee someone respond, I need the motivation.

amorette

Hey there,
Why dont you go check the forum called 2 inches in one month...you will get some major inspiration there and alot of questions answered. There are people that are getting those results -- against the odds - one girl had 4b hair that used to only grow 1/4 in per month. She grew from bald to 8.5 inches in the last 10 months. Check it out - there is alot of info there. I personally am taking the waistlength challenge of 2 inches per month. I am 100% committed, and doing what i hear has worked. Happy hair growing!
Amorette