How do you use your WEN?

How do you use your WEN

• Cleanse only

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Cleanse & Leave In

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • DC (leaving in for longer than 20-30 min)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrsSmitty77

Hello~
I just received a gallon of WEN Tea Tree and I would like to know how do you use your WEN? The booklet says that we can use it as a leave-in:perplexed and when using as a cleansing conditioner the longer you leave it in the better. I would like to get all of the benefits this stuff has to offer. So please tell me, how do you use your WEN?:feedback: Thanks ladies!!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
It's awesome either way, IMO. I use it in all of the ways that were mentioned-- you really can't go wrong. :grin:

MrsSmitty77

So is there one better than another for leave in? I see in the booklet the different types are supposed aid in controlling certain issues. I just rinsed the Tea Tree out after leaving it in under a conditioner cap for 1 hour. Now I am going to use it as a leave in with a little EVOO and see what happens. Keep them coming ladies.! Thank you~

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I couldn't decide, so ended up buying:

Fig
Sweet Almond Mint
Pomegrante

So....I guess I'll see once I try them out.:yep: Fig IMO seems to be most 'Popular' tho'.

MrsSmitty77

Hi T- yes I also see that Fig is very popular. I think I am going to get that one too in a couple of weeks. So far I am loving the results of the Tea Tree. My hair is very soft and airy like cotton. It was very easy to comb. I am very excited about my possible new staple.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi T- yes I also see that Fig is very popular. I think I am going to get that one too in a couple of weeks. So far I am loving the results of the Tea Tree. My hair is very soft and airy like cotton. It was very easy to comb. I am very excited about my possible new staple.

MrsSmitty77

Thanks for your review. I can't wait to use it.:grin:

From what I hear, your hair improves with time and continued use.:yep:

WEN-HEADS report a noticeable difference in their hair 'before' & 'after':yep:

MrsSmitty77

January I love all purpose. I was going to massage some into DH scalp, he is starting to thin a little. Maybe it will help. @T, I have noticed that the WEN-HEADS do also have beautiful heads of hair. So I figure it must be something to it. I am hoping to be a convert.:grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Oooh, yes, Tea Tree is one of my faves. That and Lavender are just :drool:

When I was going through health issues a few months back, my hair was literally like velcro. Couldn't comb it, not even with my fingers. NOTHING worked. No amount of dc'ing, co-washing, moisturizing or protein helped. But WEN did. :yep:

It made my dull, straw-like hair semi-soft and comb-able. It was all I used for the longest and it really helped.

For someone who's hair is already healthy, I'm sure WEN will be spectacular. :)

JJamiah

I love WEN! I do I do I do!!!!!

I only use it as a cleanser but I am sure it would work great as a DC I could mix a few drops of Wen Fig Oil in it.

@January Noir and @Toy How exactly do you ladies DC with this? :) Thanks in advance

Toy

@JJamiah When i use Wen Fig Cleanser i always use it with another regular conditioner like Joico Intense hydration Conditioner put a plastic Cap on and tie my Turbie towel on my head and forget it for about 20mins to hour and my hair turns out so soft very moisturized and it smells wonderful.

Oh forgot to say i have used it by itself and my hair always turned out Great !!!!

Last edited:

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I love WEN! I do I do I do!!!!!

I only use it as a cleanser but I am sure it would work great as a DC I could mix a few drops of Wen Fig Oil in it.

@January Noir and @Toy How exactly do you ladies DC with this? :) Thanks in advance

JJamiah I just reapply after the cleansing step, put on a plastic cap for at least an hour or get under my steamer or heat cap. Rinse out and continue with sealing/drying/styling.

LiftedUp

I'm subbing to this thread. I have the "kit" in a box in my room trying to figure out what to do with it. I don't like how it left my hair at all.

LoveBeautyKisses

Shampoo with Wen. Massage it in.
Comb through it with a detangling comb.

Twist my hair while I'm showering.

Rinse

Dc with Aphogee 2 minute Reconstructor (sometimes under the dryer sometimes not) 5-30 min tops.

Dc with Wen

Rinse with warm then cool water

Add a pump of Wen for leave in. Spray a lop Aphogee Green Tea Spray and Infusium.

Apply a little Chi Silk Infusion
Blow Dry
Flat iron
Wrap

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Does anyone apply it to dry hair?tia

I do. It actually helps me to use less. I'll do 4 parts, and do about 5-7 pumps for each part. Leave it in to DC while I do my morning routine, and then wash and detangle while the boys are taking their nap. Scrunch in some re:Coil & TNM, and das it!

Lilmama1011

I use it as a cleansing conditioner, I wash twice or three times . I don't follow the directions of pumps because they are not going to tell me how much I need, I'm really not cheap with it and just use how much I need, maybe 4 or five per wash and comb through for even distribution. And I use the cleansing conditioner twice for a leave in, just recently did it today because didn't want to use my perfect for perms because it has mineral oil

Lilmama1011

MrsSmitty77 said:
Hello~
I just received a gallon of WEN Tea Tree and I would like to know how do you use your WEN? The booklet says that we can use it as a leave-in:perplexed and when using as a cleansing conditioner the longer you leave it in the better. I would like to get all of the benefits this stuff has to offer. So please tell me, how do you use your WEN?:feedback: Thanks ladies!!

What made you get tea tree? Barely heard anyone get that?