How do you use SSF or SCurl?

Trea

I'm curious...Do you only apply it to your ends? Scalp? , etc...What's your regimen with either of the two? Do you apply daily? Help me out because I'm interested in using SSF but I'm currently 12weeks post relaxer... Thanks.

Cinnabuns

Hello Trea,

I use S-Curl (I have yet to try SSF but I will in the future). But anwyas I just spray my ends and and aply it to my new growth (this was when I had a perm).

Now I just spray it all over my twa (along with a little grease or pomade) in the morning before I head out the door for work everyday. :)

metalkitty

Scurl is what allows me to stretch without losing tons of hair. That along with CO washing. But anyway, I just apply it to my newgrowth, a little goes a ways two squirts for each the back, middle, and front. It makes my hair moist,detangled, and tamed.

Swt_Babymilk

I use it on my new growth this allows me to stretch longer, and on my ends then seal the ends with and oil and put into a bun. If I have had a recent touch up then I don't use it I use ORS olive oil for moisture and seal the ends with an oil.