SCurl or Sta-Sof-Fro?

Trea

Just curious... Which works the best for you, SCurl or Sta-Sof-Fro?

I'm currently in Twists but I was in the beauty supply store today and they had Sta-Sof-Fro on sale. What's the difference?

How do you use it?

CICI24

Sta-sof-fro works better for me because it doesn't make my har too soft and mushy like s-curl

Belle Du Jour

I used to swear by SSF. I had heard so much about s-curl on this site, though, that I finally decided to try it. I will never go back to SSF. S-curl makes my hair very soft, and it feels moisturized for days. I dilute mine, though, because it's a thick product.

OnPoint

SSF when I was natural and in braids, Scurl as a texturized head. When I was natural and had in braids S curl did nothing for me, now as a texturized head, my hair loves it!!

Dolapo

im not sure.....so i just mix both together. im in braids so i mix SSF, s-curl, my braid spray and surge

P

patient1

You could just make your own custom water/glycerine mix (the first ingredients in both). Ahh. . .sta sof fro brings back so many child hood memories, but s curl has a more neutral smell that would adapt to the addition of fragrance more easily.

czyfaith77

My hair is relaxed but to tame my new growth I use Sta-Sof- Fro. I have used S-curl and will not go back. It is not a bad product, it is just not for my hair. Ittends to be heavy and greasy.

czyfaith77

My hair is relaxed but tame my new growth I use Sta-Sof-Fro. Though both are good products, but for my hair I favor SSF over SC because it isn't as heavy or greasy.