How do you take your VITAMINS..

The Girl

-I take my Source of Life (thank you PreciousJewel76 for the advice!) in the am right before I eat breakfast.
--Then I take my MSM after breakfast.
---I also take a fish oil after every meal (when I can remember)

preciousjewel76

JustMeSteph said:
-I take my Source of Life (thank you PreciousJewel76 for the advice!) in the am right before I eat breakfast.
--Then I take my MSM after breakfast.
---I also take a fish oil after every meal (when I can remember)

You're welcome! How do you like it so far? I find that those B-vitamins in there really do give me a lot of energy. I'm really happy with it. Plus, it tastes good!:)

The Girl

preciousjewel76 said:
You're welcome! How do you like it so far? I find that those B-vitamins in there really do give me a lot of energy. I'm really happy with it. Plus, it tastes good!:)
I love them and yes they do give me lots of energy. My mountain of laundry is shrinking..lol. I was surprised by the taste bc it does NOT look like it would.

Whimsy said:
I take my vitamins at night after dinner. I feel it's best if I take them and sleep so they're circulated in my body for a good 7 hours instead of going down the toilet in a couple hours. When I wake up and 'go' my pee isn't as bright yellow as it was when I would take my pills with breakfast.
that makes sense but I would never make it to sleep...lol

preciousjewel76

JustMeSteph said:
I love them and yes they do give me lots of energy. My mountain of laundry is shrinking..lol. I was surprised by the taste bc it does NOT look like it would.

Guuuuurl, the first time I opened that bottle, I was like :eek: !! It looks like it would taste like somebody's lawn.:lachen: