how do you stop playign in your hair so much??

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
because my aunt says i play in my hair a lot ( which is true after i get my touch-ups ) but she says it causes my hair to fall out
? is this true, and how do you top playing with your hair?

TastesLikeMusic

...i have the same problem! especially ever since i started taking better care of it...i can't stop...touching it. i want to stop because i don't want to mess with it so much...but it's hard! i'm gonna try to better myself with that...i'll only mess with it when i need to! ahhhh!!! lol

Tracy

a little manipulation may give you a few splits, but fall out - I think that's exaggerating a bit (although I'm sure your aunt means well).

Try protective styles (buns etc.) so that your hair is put away and you can't get to it as easily.

Other than that, a little hair molestation never killed anyone.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
lol @ molestation. since i have HIH disease too, i like to do sew in weaves. that way i have hair that still flows and moves. i can play with it all i want and my hair is safely tucked away!

TigerLily

I can't stop playing in my hair and I don't even try anymore! Espspecially since I put some coconut milk in it! (Why did I go and do that for? *touches hair*)