How do you moisturize new growth?

DatJerseyDyme

I just washed my hair and I'm air drying in two ponytails a la Nay007. I'm rubbing the new growht between the ponytails and that hair is DRY! I used Headress and WGO as a leave in (concentrated on the ends though). Do I have to part my hair and moisturize EACH inch on NG?

I use Healthy Hair Butter to moisturize my new growth. I part my hair while wet and apply to my new growth with my fingers.

I've never heard of Healthy Hair Butter. Where do you get it?

[ QUOTE ]
It's by Carol's Daughter

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Hairlove!
How much does Carol's daughter charge for shipping?

Thanks in advance
wave.gif

Absolutely.

Currently, I am using Hairobics Hair and Scalp Booster. I really like the way it is performing. Just after I wash and wet roller set under the hood dryer, I section my hair into four sections, and apply the Hair and Scalp Booster along the parts. Then, I massage the scalp, and then I brush my hair from scalp to ends to carry the product down to the ends.

The Hair and Scalp Booster is so moisturizing, I find that I only have to apply it once a week. However, this may extend to twice a week during the colder months of the year.

northernbelle

[ QUOTE ]
I use a spout bottle like this

700890A.jpg

It enables me to moisturize my new growth with very little manipulation
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I never thought of using one of these! What kind of produt do you use in it?

Thanks to all for all of your replies. I guess next time I wash I am just going to have to break down and moisturize it all the way through.

Back