Is it--
1-Pre-treatment (say an oil)
2-Shampoo
3-Regular conditioner
4-Deep conditioner with dryer
5-Rinse it out
6-Condition it again?? Or leave it be??

Cincysweetie

My regular routine is to shampoo, then deep condition with our without heat, depending on how much time I have. Then I rinse it out and that's all. Today I followed up with a regular conditioner after rinsing out the deep conditioner b/c I didn't like how my hair felt. When I feel that my hair is super tangly, I might pre-poo first and then follow my regular routine. HTH!

Babygurl

Well for me personally I shampoo, deep condition for 15 minutes (with heat), I then rinse, use an instant conditioner (Vo5) or regular conditioner (dominican rinse) as a final detangling rinse. I wait 2 minutes rinse that out and Im done.

toinette

Tricking the president
shampoo, protein when applicable (15 minutes), shampoo again if its a heavy protein, deep condition (30 minutes) with heat.

Cincysweetie

toinette said:
shampoo, protein when applicable (15 minutes), shampoo again if its a heavy protein, deep condition (30 minutes) with heat.
Do most of you follow up with another shampoo after doing a heavy protein treatment??

Sweet_Ambrosia

I shampoo then condition,i leave it in most of the time.
When i deep condition i use heat for about 30mins then rinse it out.

simcha

1) Olive oil pre-shampoo treatment w/ heat 20 min.
2) Shampoo
3) Deep Condition (moisturizing) w/heat 20 min.
4) Apply heat protectant
5) Set, Dry, Style

When I wash my hair in the middle of the week, on a work night, I skip the pre-shampoo treatment and deep condition in the shower.

When I do a protein treatment I wash my hair afterwards and then do a deep moisturizing treatment with heat.

When I henna my hair I skip the pre-shampoo treatment and instead add olive oil to the henna mixture. After I shampoo all of the henna out I follow it up with a deep moisturizing treatment with heat.

candibaby

Condition:
Pre-poo, shampoo, apply conditioner and leave on for 40-60 minutes, rinse.

Deep Condition:
Shampoo, apply conditioner/protein conditioner, sit under dryer for 20 minutes, rinse.

UmSumayyah

1-Pre-treatment (say an oil)
2-Shampoo
3-Regular conditioner

Usually, but sometimes

1.shampoo
2. deep conditioner