how do i stretch my curls?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
I got my hair braided finally last night by soem Africans and I must say they did an excellent job even though it took nearly 8 hours and costed a fortune....I'll keep these in untill I go overseas at the end of June.

Anyway, I wanted the ends curly so one of the girls used small rollers and roled the ends then dipped them in hot water. The ends came out all nice and spirally and curly but now my braids look shorter than what they actually are. The braids are much longer than what they appear to be but because of the curls, you can't tell! If I stretch it and then let go, it just pops right back up to where it was before.

How do I make it so that the ends are still curly but do not ride up like that? thanks.

hotlusciousl

SWEETCOCO82 IS RIGHT. ROLL THEM WITH LARGER ROLLERS AND DIP THEM BACK INTO THE HOT WATER. YOU CAN EVEN DO THIS WHEN THE CURLS ARE GONE AND YOU WANT THEM BACK AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. THE HAIR IS SYNTHETIC RIGHT?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
yes it's synthetic. I will have to get me some large rollers from Sallys or something..I gots nothin.