How Are You Using Your Steam Rollers?

Isis

This means Caruso Steam Rollers or the other brands I've read about here. I'm experimenting with new ideas. So far, I've used mine to mainly bump my ends and to make spiral curls, when I'm not wearing buns or braidouts.

Those of you ladies with steam rollers, how are you using yours? Please share your creative styles.:drunk:

secretdiamond

BUMP... I don't use them, but I do want to buy them.. and knowing what to do with them and how to do different styles b4 buying them would be nice to know. :yep:

Naijaqueen

I use them for a fuller look, and also when I dont feel like sleeping with rollers, and to bump my ends. I'll like to know what other ladies are doing as well. I like them, quick and easy and can really change your look in a min.

MizAvalon

Isis said:
Now, I know I'm not the only one using these rollers...

I KNOW you're not the only one using them because when I went to Sally's a couple weeks ago to get some, they were SOLD OUT!:eek:

Honey01

I can't say I'm all that creative with my Caruso. I'm actually just getting the hang of using my steamer. I've really just started to use it on a more regular basis this summer. Usually I do on of two things, I part my hair in the middle and use 2 medium size rollers at my temples, and then use the jumbo all around circumference of my head. One in the crown and one hanging. The other style, is my basic deep side part and the jumbo rollers all around. The effect is kinda of Veronica Lake like.

The thing I've really have to work with is making sure the hair is dry which can be time consuming. I make sure I shake the excess water from the roller. Also, I usually let the curls dry on a vented roller after the actual set on the caruso roller while I'm getting dressed. But, I've learned to really love my caruso because I have fine hair and it's about the only way for me to keep a curl all day (even in relative humidity).