How addicted to LHCF are U?

How many hours are you logging?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtlantaJJ

CaramelPrincezz said:
I joined a couple months ago and ever since I've logged on for hours a day. I didnt have my laptop so in between classes I would go to the library and log on til my next class. I kno ppl in the library probably thought I was crazy looking at back of heads and females. I would minimize it when I felt like someone was watchin me or standing over my shoulder. My bf thinks I'm crazy cuz I would stay in the library for hours on the computer. I would even sometimes not eat or when I did eat I would try to hurry so I could get more LHCF time. Sad I know:perplexed. I finally got my laptop back this week and yesterday I was up after til 5:30a.m supposed to be doing a paper but getting distracted by LHCF. It's sooooo addictive. There should be some type of 12 step program for this.
I got to start a meals on wheels program for my sistas on LHCF, cause we have to eat if we want that pretty hair!!!!! We'll git to the 1 step when we reach APL! :look:oh...did I hit F5?

CaramelPrincezz

AtlantaJJ said:
I got to start a meals on wheels program for my sistas on LHCF, cause we have to eat if we want that pretty hair!!!!! We'll git to the 1 step when we reach APL! :look:oh...did I hit F5?
lol, i still eat.......I just kinda shovel it in so I can get back to my LHCF!!!

TCatt86

well I can't check it at work, Thank God!! and I am out of the house by 7:00am and home around 6:30pm, but when I get home is on, but I can quit when I want!! Typical saying of an addict.

VeryBecoming

Devil's Avocado
I just realized that it's like the first website I check. And I spend most of my time on it. And I'm thinking about just making it my homepage. I used to visit like 6 sites on the regular but now it's pretty much just this one.

Amarech

Uh, I think I have a problem...:look: :perplexed

It's not to the point where I wont get anything done. Its just that when i don't have anything to do, I spend all my free time on LHCF.

Who else understands this obsession I have with my hair? Who else speaks my language and understands my dialect?

exactly:D

MsBttrfly23

I put 3-5 hours...really it depends on the day. But at work I am ALWAYS on...so yeah, I guess I need to upgrade to Junkie...But I'm getting better...

daedae157

it's official: i have a problem. :look: :ohwell:

eta: i work from home too, so yall know every time i get some free time i'm on here! :lol:

toniy

Karma1981 said:
I check in at least once every time I'm on the computer...maybe 3-5 times a day. It's my homepage, and yes, I am hooked. :p

:look: I never thought of making it my homepage. WoW

Yeah I am hooked. I go to work, come home,rush to cook, clean then I get in the bed with my laptop and type while watching the few shows I can see here. Amazing race, Survivor, Top Model. I look up a few times and I notice that I have missed something very important on tV. I havent read a book in months...

If I could do this at work, they would FIRE me. :think:

Thank God all forum use is blocked!!:Devil:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
I was on this site non-stop when I 1st signed up, but now it's tapered off some. That's how it always is with something new: you practically stalk a new site/item, but the novelty wears off over time. :)

BTW--I voted 5-7 hours! :eek:
Just imagine how bad I was before... :look:

Pinka said:
Oh ladies, I have noticed I can’t get anything done because I am busy surfing this site. I have been a member for about 2 weeks and I am a CERTIFIED JUNKY. I got all the behaviors. Not showing anyone my copies I print off, denying what site I’m on, waiting for people to leave my cubicle to log on. Is there anyone else out there fiending for a LHCF hit? How many hours are you clocking on this site?

Last edited:

Ms_Twana

(((shamefully walks to the microphone))) Hi. I'm Twana, and I'm a LHCF Certified Junkie.

I work at a school and the Fotki website is blocked. If I had access to albums at work....Oh My Goodness...it would be WORSE!!! I even have my co-workers looking for bulbs in their shedded hairs. Whenever someone comes into my office their immediate response is, "Oh God, not hair stuff again!" I'm currently teaching my white co-worker about African American natural hair. I debate with my other co-worker all the time. She has the old skool views (blacks can't wash their hair often, blacks can't use white products, etc). She's learning though. I'm SLOWLY getting her there. :lol:

Precious_1

AtlantaJJ said:
Come on now, we gotta get you packing some protein shakes to take with you to work, your hair needs the amino acids around the clock!! Get this woman some protein shakes to go....STAT! Can't let our LHCF babe go hungry! :look:

This is funny! LOL I even bought the protein hair shake, bc of London Diva. Sad:nono:

LondonDiva

DCBrown said:
Another Junky here... I log in first thing when I get to work and don't log out until I leave work, LCHF is my home page on my laptop at home, and my DH says I've joined a hair cult!:cool: :lachen:

I've been here for over 4 years....what's that telling you. (you won't make it out alive :look: )You may have 5 posts now but before you know it will be 5,000.

It's an internet drug I tell ya.

Welcome to the board BTW :)

LondonDiva

Pinka said:
AtlantaJJ & London Diva I am not mad at you, I was actually late to my psychology class last night, messing around. I looked at the clock and I had a half hour next thing I know I i'm 5 minutes late and running across campus.

I know I'm in trouble when I grab snack, pour a glass of wine or make an LHCF meal that can't be too complex and only allows me to use a fork because I don't have time to keep dropping my knife when I need to scroll down.

I'm def in trouble tonight. I'm gonna limit myself till midnight. 1hr 5 mins to go.:confused:

LondonDiva

candy1214 said:
How about when my internet was disconnected for a week (no comment) :look: I nearly went mad. :wallbash: I didnt even realize my addiction until I was coming BACK to work AFTER leaving to log on. I even came in on the weekends.

Girl NO YOU DIDN'T!!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I never log off....sometimes I'm on here so long LHCF or Verizon logs me off after non movement (sleep for the night) :blush: :confused: once I wake up I hit the f5 (refresh) button on my keyboard and I'm logged back on again. :p

Dannibear86

I am resurrecting this really old thread to (1) see how the new wave of LHCFr's like myself feel and (2) to see if the people who originally posted here feel the same way 2-3 yrs later.

I think I am between a 7-8 ... Idef have a problem, but I don't know if I am a full fledged junkie