HOTs, Oil Rinse, Sealing April 1st - June 30th 2012 PARTII

Moisturized with Pomade Shop Sweet Simplicity Styler and sealing with HTN Oil. This styler smells good!!! Amaretto, I think she said it was.

Spritz with Camille rose curl refresher,Camille rose moisture butter on length,a little Camille rose almond Jai twist cream on top,sealed ends with rice bran oil.. IPN on scalp..

*Sophia k essentials Gelly on edges..

Happy Hair Growing!

I tried prepooing with EVOO and honey last night and did it overnight. It turned out pretty well. I was surprised it wasn't stickier in the morning. Definitely want to try it again but hopefully not overnight.

Used a little Pomade Shop Coffee Pomade on my scalp. Used Hairitage Soft & Creamy Macadamia butter on length and ends.

Will use either Grape Seed or Pure Pumpkin Seed Oil with my Leave-In.

May use either Vatika Frosting, HQS's Coconut Lime or Hairitage Hydration's Sprout after my Hair Dries.

The weather has not been good to my hair (storm)..Tonight spritz with HV Hydra Silica Nourshing Mist,Applied HV Red Tea Moisturizer on length & sealed with Rice bran oil..

*Hair Feels Much Better..So soft & silky..

Happy Hair Growing!

oiled hair and scalp with blend of homemade oils (neem/castor and amla/soybean) and covered head with plastic cap.

Last night, I did a quick scalp massage with my sulfur oil. I'm going to repeat it tonight, and concentrate on my edges.

I put a little Coffee Pomade on my scalp and a tiny bit of Marguerite's Magic on my length and sealed with Hydratherma Naturals oil.

Back