Hot Dayum....I reached a mini-milestone!

ms_kenesha

I can put my hair in a bunnytail now! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Although my hair is in layers I can pull the majority of it back in a low bunnytail now! Y'all know what that means....baggie method/phonytail time! I'm very excited, hopefully this means that my hair can TAKE OFF even more & I can have great ends like Sherry w/ the vaseline *eliminating splits and increasing growth kept*! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm off to do more research on the baggie method/phonytail method/vaseline challenge now!

Dreem, I was so shocked last night. Now, I had noticed that when I went to the Dominican Salon I had "graduated" from the green rollers to the pink...but last night I was Surging my scalp *since it's been a week since my touch-up* and then I was combing my hair back and added some CD's Hair Milk to my ends and noticed that my hair was smoothed back enough that it looked like it could be put in a bunnytail! So, I pulled out an ouchless elastic band and tried it and VOILA, BUNNYTAIL! I was cheesing like I had just one and Oscar and a Grammy on the same night /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congrats MsK!!!/images/graemlins/clap.gif

And yes...this chick....did put the detangled hair line in her signature! I take that as a compliment! LOL. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Damn, didn't you just do the Big Chop earlier this year??? That means your hair really grows fast, which makes my point well. Naturals CAN grow their hair fast, which is the same thing that happened to me. And even though you are now relaxed, your hair will continue to grow as you take care of it. Congrats, girl!!! You must be so excited!!

I have my hair back in the bunnytail and the Asian guy at work keeps telling me he likes my hair like this /images/graemlins/grin.gif He's a big flirt anyway! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

congrats! this reminds me of when i cut my hair short back in Oct 2003 and I was pumped when i was able to get hair into a ponytail holder. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Congrats!! I was looking at your comparison picture as well and your hair has truely grown!! Keep up the good growth! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

Back