Homecoming Natural Hair Ideas?

jamoca5

Hey everybody!

So Homecoming Week at my school is next week. :dance7: I'm super excited because a) I'm finally a senior, b) my school's being real fancy this year and putting the dance on a dinner cruise ship and c) Homecoming's always really fun =)

It's also my first Homecoming as a natural, and even though I LOVE my fro, it's become my staple, everyday style. I want to do something different for the dance, but I also don't feel like wearing it straight. Anybody ideas?

Last edited:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
awwww...bumping this up for you.
try a big blowout, and then rollerset it for some big sexy curls. how long is your hair??

Truth

ummmm fro-hawk..
Every now n then I pull a chrisette Michelle look( as my boys call it)..where I leave my front hanging down and the rest is pinned back..or all to one side..

ummmmm I say your best bet is to hit up youtube..I Know blackonyx77 (i believe) she does diff styles...she did the alicia keys empire state of mind hair style with natural hair..which was cute... ummm yeah just search YT.....

MrsIQ

I was gonna suggest the fro hawk. I did one on my DD (natural) last night. I curled her blown out hair with med. perm rods and it turned out great. Really very soft and elegant. I think it would be a nice choice.