Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil

msmerc

Has anyone used this product? Not the creme but the actual oil. I bought a 2 oz bottle of this. I have never used any oils in my hair before. I have read here that oils are good for sealing in moisture. I tried this after my touchup last night just on the ends to see how it would feel. I used it on wet ends. I then airdried about 80 percent and then finished by blowdrying. This did not leave my hair feeling oily at all. Is it best to use oils in this manner or should they be used as pre poo treatments?
The ingredients are
Soybean Oil, Safflower oil, Olive Oil,Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Matricaria Extract (Chamomile),Calendula Extract, Macadamian Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Mathylparaben (and) Butylparaben, Fragrance, BHA, D&C Yellow #11, D&C Green #6.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I remember using it several years ago and I didn't liked it. It basically sat on my hair. You might have better luck with it than I did since I was transitioning at that time.

jaibee

this makes my hair shed. actually none of their products do good on my hair; they may be ok for a little while then they start making my hair dry out or shed.

honeisos

msmerc said:
Has anyone used this product? Not the creme but the actual oil. I bought a 2 oz bottle of this. I have never used any oils in my hair before. I have read here that oils are good for sealing in moisture. I tried this after my touchup last night just on the ends to see how it would feel. I used it on wet ends. I then airdried about 80 percent and then finished by blowdrying. This did not leave my hair feeling oily at all. Is it best to use oils in this manner or should they be used as pre poo treatments?
The ingredients are
Soybean Oil, Safflower oil, Olive Oil,Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Matricaria Extract (Chamomile),Calendula Extract, Macadamian Nut Oil, Coconut Oil, Mathylparaben (and) Butylparaben, Fragrance, BHA, D&C Yellow #11, D&C Green #6.

I love this product ... I put it in my hair... when I do a CO wash and it helps seal moisture in...

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I used to use this pre LHCF. I would use it for a hot oil treatment. Then I discovered that it was not pure olive oil. I started to use pure extra virgin olive oil on my hair and I like that better.

Babygurl

I used this product awhile back and hated it, I think pure olive oil is much better and more natural.