hollywood beauty carrot creme

<font color="purple">I have their olive oil creme and loved it. Haven't tried the carrot creme yet. But I did loved the carrot oil. Made a huge difference in my hair and grows like wild. </font>

I hated it. It left my hair looking super dull and feeling pasty, but I'm starting to wonder if that's just carrot oil in general. I have Organics by Africa's Best Carrot Oil that I purchased yesterday, and it's very moisturizing, but my hair looked a little dull after usage. Oh well. It's a keeper for now, and I like the smell.
laugh.gif

Gross it just sat on my hair and it felt dry and disgusting same with the olive one.
It is interesting cos when I was in England it worked really well so I bought it over here but it was a nightmare. Maybe the water.

NASTY, NASTY, NASTY! I think all of their products are dirt! Like the others have said, it just sits on the hair and is like putting thick body lotion in your hair. Don't use it, especially if you have 4b type hair!

Smells really good. It's not sooo bad for me, it does its job I guess, but there are better things.

Didnt like it, left this whitish film on my hair and just sat there. But their olive oil worked wonders when I was natural and I put it on damp her...

It left too much of a whitish film on my hair. I had to quit using it. I like the African Pride Blends Carrot &amp; Vitamin E Creme Conditioner much better. The consistency is a lot smoother and the smell is lovely. The downside is it's pretty hard to find where I live. The Walgreens down the street from my home is the only place I've seen it.

Save your $2.99 it left my hair dull, it was too thick and didnt absorb to my hair, it made lil balls that looked like dandruff. I got a free sample with one of their conditioners, thought it would be good and i bought 2 mainly for the free carrot cream. I ended up using it on my feet at night with socks.

I have 4b very resistant relaxed hair and for some reason it works very well for taming my edges about a month post relaxer. It can leave a film if applied directly on dry hair so I usually put it on just my edges after misting with distilled water or using a water based moisturizer, then use a little oil to seal and add shine. I haven't liked it for anything else though.

I like this - I mix it with the olive oil by the same company, some viamin E, and a small bit of Design Essentials botanical Oil. I love how it works for my ends. They feel moisturized and I see less on the split end side of things. I may be alone but it works for my hair.

I actually find it good,very moisturizing,and not thick at all!if that s too thick what is Mango Butter or Healthy Ends then???
confused.gif

I like it,My sister uses the Olive Oil Hairdress and HotOil and she loves it!she got some real pretty hair too so I guess it works! However ,I tried their Cholesterol and didn t like it at all...just left my hair dry...
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
KaramelKendra said:
I actually find it good,very moisturizing,and not thick at all!if that s too thick what is Mango Butter or Healthy Ends then???
confused.gif

I like it,My sister uses the Olive Oil Hairdress and HotOil and she loves it!she got some real pretty hair too so I guess it works! However ,I tried their Cholesterol and didn t like it at all...just left my hair dry...
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant stand Healthy Ends either loool It's been sitting on my bathroom cabinet for a while but I got to figure out a way to use it... On the other hand, their Olive oil worked wonder on my natural hair like I said

I like it. It leaves my hair very moisturized with a little shine to it. I usually wet my hair after I put it in and lightly brush it to spread the creme throughout my hair or I'll just rub some between my palms and put it all over my hair (especially my ends). It's really good for when I do my braidouts to keep my hair from looking dry. Alot of people said it wasn't good, but it may just depend on your hair type or how you use it. What may work for them may not work for you and vice versa.

Back