Hip /Tailbone club anyone?

This thread is such an inspiration! Thank all of you ladies for posting... Not only has the thread made me more confident about my descision not relax in Dec but I've also decided to shoot for beyond waistlength. I'm excited!!! Thanks for posting everyone. :yep:

Chocokitty your hair just stops my breath when ever i see it. It would be "accalade" to be longer. Love your color and volume.

Poohbear, now that you know all there is plus just sit back and enjoy the journey, I have cut my hair off several times due to perm damage. I finally leearned my lesson and went natural. So I have been growing from short for years. New knowledge of my hair is what finally got it to keep growing. So it will get there.

Qtgirl, I find my longer natural hair easier to care for. One thing I know it alot better and have little to no bad hair days. I have also accepted it for what it is and don't try to make it do what it can't. So I let it grow and take care of it. I know what styles will hurt it and the ones that compliment it.

Vintagecoilylocks said:
Poohbear, now that you know all there is plus just sit back and enjoy the journey, I have cut my hair off several times due to perm damage. I finally leearned my lesson and went natural. So I have been growing from short for years. New knowledge of my hair is what finally got it to keep growing. So it will get there.
Thanks for the encouragement! :)

Vintagecoilylocks said:
Chocokitty your hair just stops my breath when ever i see it. It would be "accalade" to be longer. Love your color and volume.

:eek: Thank you so much Vintage! I'm honored...:grin:

Mija said:
9be07950.jpg

I always end up taking my pic down because of trolls:). (My neck is greasy from evoo in this pic-lol.)

G-R-EA-T H-A-I-R

Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! why, oh why won't my hair do this ???? :grin: Girl, what ever ya doing to make your hair this beautiful..........keep on.......growin on :up:

Dang, you guys are coming out of the woodwork!! Chocokitty, you are another long-haired beauty that I've never seen before. Very lovely!!

Anybody else out there hiding? Come on out. Don't make me beg :lol:

ChocoKitty said:
This thread is such an inspiration! Thank all of you ladies for posting... Not only has the thread made me more confident about my descision not relax in Dec but I've also decided to shoot for beyond waistlength. I'm excited!!! Thanks for posting everyone. :yep:

Nay said:
Dang, you guys are coming out of the woodwork!! Chocokitty, you are another long-haired beauty that I've never seen before. Very lovely!!

Anybody else out there hiding? Come on out. Don't make me beg :lol:

Aww shucks Nay... Thank you! I stalk your pics for encouragement:grin:

Mija said:
Vintage- yep I mostly bun. I braid every now and then- for waves and volume. I use to wear braids more in high school and college (now I'm just lazy and buns keep the friction on my hair to a minimum. I don't like it when my braid rubs up against my shirt and car seat.) My hair was dry & dampened in that pic. I was struggling with the humid weather and getting more moisture into it. I think it was dirty too:confused:.

Chicoro, Sherrylove, Ayeshia, Jewell and the all other ladies I think you allll have beautiful hair too:)![/
QUOTE]

Thanks!

You all have totally inspirational and lovely locks. I just want to be the girl sitting next to the girl, sitting next to the girl with beautiful hair. :) HHG and somebody post some regimens for me to follow--pleeeease!

Irresistible said:
LOLOL your silly girl, love your hair!!!

whew, you and Sherrylove and the others have blown my mind with your hair in this thread.

hey girl.... thanks for the compliment.. the other day i said to myself, "where is that girl irresistible?" and here she is...lol.... love your hair in your siggy....

Irresistible said:
LOLOL your silly girl, love your hair!!!

whew, you and Sherrylove and the others have blown my mind with your hair in this thread.

Thannnk uuuu- I'm gonna have to do a photo shoot like that for my personal collection;) :lol:- effective immediately!!! There is nothing sexier then curly shower hair wrapped around a womans' back! ooh la la....

Last edited:
LOLOL

well I dunno girl , I see a little "backfat" on me lol

I was wondering if that whole photo session was a little "overboard" but I just went with it anyway.... hehe

Mija said:
Thannnk uuuu- I'm gonna have to do a photo shoot like that for my personal collection;) :lol:- effective immediately!!! There nothing sexier then curly shower hair wrapped around a womans' back! ooh la la....

Well Mestiza I here you are right in here on this we could go ahead and add Classic. I just know there are ladies out there already there.
I could use the challenge to even up and move beyond. :)

Vintagecoilylocks said:
Well Mestiza I here you are right in here on this we could go ahead and add Classic. I just know there are ladies out there already there.
I could use the challenge to even up and move beyond.
smile.gif%22

Sure Classic, too! Let's do it! :)

I'm not too good at measuring my own hair. As soon as I can, I'll get someone to help me. A little over a month ago, it measured in at 30 1/4" (including 4" of unstrectched new growth). My friend keeps telling me that it's pretty much at Tailbone, but, it seems shorter to me. I always think that my hair is shorter than it really is. One day, I'm going to get a digital camera so that I can keep track of my progress, visually.

I'm a little over 6 months post relaxer and was thinking about transitioning, but, these two different textures are driving me crazy!!! Thick and coarse textured hair is no joke! LOL!!!

I think tailbone is right at the top of your bum and classic is at the very bottom of your bum.

Back