!!Hip, Tailbone, Classic,and longer Club/Challenge!!

Vintagecoilylocks

Zanna nice to hear from you and glad you are in. Alot of good positive feelings here. It will be such a day when large amounts of ladies on this site are fussing over their beautiful longer hair.
Wondering how and what new buns and stlyes will make their hipbone hair look good. It gives me goose bumps thinking about it. :D

Finally on Into the West fourth episode the mixed indian lady was sporting a nice below the waist braid when it was down. :)

Lucia

Zanna great to see you back and still growing that hair you go girl.
Vintagecl--I'm on next years plan for TBN but hopefully I'm not getting ahead of my hair.
All of you ladies @ WSL and beyond are a real inspiration for me to aim high.

unlvgirl

My Crown and Glory
I am in, I have not measured because I can't find my tape measure. I am about 2 inches from tailbone now. My goal is to get my to the top of my bum. My hair doesn't look that great when it is longer than that.

zanna

Hi Vintagecoilylocks,
Your photo shows that your hair is beautiful! My cousin has the same long and natural hair, and the same hair color too!

Lucia, It is so nice to hear from you! Keep growing your beautiful hair!

I think my hair is one(1) inch away from tailbone. I will let is grow longer maybe untill I reach 40 inches (i'll see and probably change my mind to grow it longer!!!)
Zanna

Last edited:

Mestiza

I gave myself a touch-up after a little more than 6 1/2 months.

My hair grows faster on one side so, I cut some inches to try to get it even. I'll get someone to help me measure it and post the measurement today.

luv04

i was wondering if i could join in too...i havent updated my pics in a while im bout 3 inches past brastrap with med length bangs.. ...im aimin for rite at my jeans waist...by dec 05...so wish me luck,

Mestiza

luv04 said:
i was wondering if i could join in too...i havent updated my pics in a while im bout 3 inches past brastrap with med length bangs.. ...im aimin for rite at my jeans waist...by dec 05...so wish me luck,

I don't think that Vintagecoilylocks would mind you joining! Good luck on your goal! :)

Last edited:

Vintagecoilylocks

Welcome in Luv04,

I will add you to the list. I think its good for the mind to think ahead. Before you know it waist will come and off you will be for longer. :)

atl_mulattamami

Chicoro said:
I have at least one year of growth, if not much more, to get my hair evenly to my tailbone. I'm not much into measuring. Right now most of my hair is about at waist length when pressed. I would like to have a braid that hangs to my butt when pressed. My siggy has my long-term goal. I think it will take until December 2006 before I have a braid that is even remotely close to touching the chair when I sit down - if it continues to grow! That's okay, though because I am enjoying the journey of learning to take care of my hair.

OMG...you hair is GORGEOUS!

atl_mulattamami

foxybrownsugar said:
IVE SEEN HER ON ANOTHER LONG HAIR CARE SITE WHERE SHE HAS A JOURNAL. IF IM NOT MISTAKEN, SHES CHANGED HER NAME TO MIDNIGHTCURLS. SHE DOES HAVE AMAZING THICKNESS! :yep:

ive seen her on nc.com...her name is midnitecurls and yes she does have beautiful hair doesnt she!

nchristina

Add me to the list too :) I can't measure it right now; it's not straight. When straightened my hair is a little past my armpit, my ultimate hair length is a pressed braid hanging about 3-4 inches above the butt crease. That divine place right at the curve of the lower back...does it even have a name?

zanna

Chicoro said:
I have at least one year of growth, if not much more, to get my hair evenly to my tailbone. I'm not much into measuring. Right now most of my hair is about at waist length when pressed. I would like to have a braid that hangs to my butt when pressed. My siggy has my long-term goal. I think it will take until December 2006 before I have a braid that is even remotely close to touching the chair when I sit down - if it continues to grow! That's okay, though because I am enjoying the journey of learning to take care of my hair.

Chicoro, Your hair is so beautiful! Congratulation and keep growing!
Zanna

Vintagecoilylocks

I am glad to see more ladies happily growing their hair to greater lengths.

Thanks Lucia for the links. Yes she has a beautiful head of hair. I like the fact that she found that simplier was best.

I know ther are many ladies with long hair out there. Too bad I cannot use the global satelite to seek them out and put together a lovely gallery. :lol:

Lucia

Vintagecoilylocks said:
I am glad to see more ladies happily growing their hair to greater lengths.

Thanks Lucia for the links. Yes she has a beautiful head of hair. I like the fact that she found that simplier was best.

I know ther are many ladies with long hair out there. Too bad I cannot use the global satelite to seek them out and put together a lovely gallery. :lol:
any ladies here work @ NASA? :lol:

ADB

I'm joining this challenge! I hope to be officially at waist length by Dec 2005.
After I reach waist I just plan on letting my hair continue to grow so that I can know for sure what the maximum length I can achieve is.

1. Full length measurement with yard stick from top of head to where it falls on your body. my hair is 28 inches when wet. My hair falls about 2 inches from my waist.

2. Your hair length from top of head down to tip in inches and where it hits your body. I will measure my hair when I flat iron it in November.

MizAvalon

Wow, I'm just now seeing this thread. What a great challenge! I am currently very close to waist length, then maybe we'll see about tailbone.

I'll revisit this thread early next year. :)

Vintagecoilylocks

ADB I will happily add you to the list. Feel free to check in any time with thoughts. Lovely head of hair of yours.

Lucia,

Speaking of NASA, when I was younger they were working on the space Lab or shuttlew project and needed an exact size wire that at the time could not be manufactured. Thay found a lady with classic length or longer blonde straight hair that was the exact measurements and demisions and strength test and paid her a bunch of money to use stands of her hair until they could actually develope the required wire. Tell me long hair is not something awesome.

Zanna has achieved a beautiful head of tailbone length hair. :)

Lucia

I reached lower BSL officially so now I need 4 inches to get to WSL including trimms but I know my hair is not even back is longer than sides and front but it will catch up. EVen if I don't make it on time close is alot actually. :)
After WSL I think my shortterm goal would be HPBN then I'll let it grow to TLBN if my hair still wants to.

Last edited:

Mestiza

My SO said that it looks like I have grown around 2 inches of hair in the last couple of months. IDK about that! :scratchch I'll have to measure the new growth and see. I've been cutting my hair in an effort to get it even.