hey i've found banana clips

♦K.O♦

When I wear them, I wear the tortoise ones from goody. But my hair generally breaks them after a few uses. :nono: It's frustrating.

DivaD04

ur welcome missvi.

womp womp. :sad: walmart doesn't sell them online. and since there's no walmart here...i have to scout most of my hair stuff online.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
thanks for the sites! i love wearing banana clips when my hair is straight. i tried wearing them with my hair unstraightened and it strained and hurt my head so much i had to take them out. it was so tight my eye shape was different lol.

jaszymeen

i've seen some really cute banana clip styles but those things look like they would give me a migraine just like regular hard headbands do :(

Eisani

I've worn banana clips "in" and "out" of style, now I just wish I could find some big enough to hold my hair. Seems like more hair, tighter the clips.

Mystic

I bought some of those clips from the 1st website and they SUCKED!! I had to throw away the banana clinchers - they do not close at all, opens up on you and then fall out. I was so upset. The other clips break easily and cannot accommodate the slightest bulk. I wasted my money! and was left frustrated.

AnotherLevel

If you haven't already, you should check out "kimmaytube" on youtube. She did a couple of tutorials celebrating the 80's and highlighting banana clips. They are really good. She wears them super cute, and she even gives tips how to avoid them breaking your hair.