Herbal Essences Products?

Muse

I have been doing cowashes with Break's Over and so far I like it a lot. According to HE's site this is the most conditioning conditioner they have. It doesn't get much mention on this board though. There are THREE other conditioners that are suppose to give greater conditioning than Hello Hydration, so if that was not enough moisture for you try LTR, NOYF, or BO.

I heard it's good to cowash with cons that are targeted towards anti-breakage to avoid mush hair.

SistaSista

I'm gonna try the HH conditioner as soon as I use up all of my Suave Coconut. I've also heard that the shampoos were not all that great so I won't even waste my time/money. I already have the LTR and I've used it for a couple weeks. It's ok. I think I will give it a little more time though before I decide if I'm going to buy more or not.

lisabrown070109

also you can use Aussie Moist which is a sister to the herbal essence line...you're right about the breaks over, its more moisturizing then the other herbal essences...i was using totally twisted and hello hydration and it did not give me enough moisture so i switched to breaks over and aussie as a leave in....:)

SmilingElephant

I am a HUGE fan of their Long Term Relationship line....when my hair got past BSL....this really helped my ends out alot!!!

I also use their Color Me Happy....which is just as good as LTR :lick: but i use this when i put my Manic Panic Rinse in and used cool water with it.

30something

I'm a big fan to Long term relationship too. I don't know why i slept on the conditioner for so long. I been using the leave in for months but recently tried the conditioner, it really is amazing. I don't just mean amazing, i mean A M A Z I N G, esp if you use it with the leave in.

I never tried Hello hydration, i dont think I ever will since I'm happy with LTR. I have one of those travel size bottles maybe i'll use it one day when I'm traveling.